February 2014 Moms

Recommend your LO's favorite toy

We are getting ready to fly to Seattle this week.  I want to buy LO a couple of new toys for the flight to occupy him.  Will you share some favorite toys with me if your LO has one?  Or at least explain what the toy is like and what LO likes about it?

Re: Recommend your LO's favorite toy

• An Eric N Carl ladybug, Sophie, oball (they come in miniature), and good ol' toy links.
  • @FlightView- Thanks!  We have one of those books- that will be a great thing to take along :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @JoyBaby5- the remote is a great idea.  I may have to go and get one.  He's very fascinated by our cell phones so I think he would love that.
  • @BB0214- I know what you mean about the links.  He loves those classic teething keys. :)
  • @golfergirl08- I will check into that owl toy.  Total plus if it seems like I could clip it to something.
  • @carissalynp- we have that exact same jittery frog! :)
  • breadpuddingbreadpudding member
    edited August 2014

Altreed said:

@golfergirl08- I will check into that owl toy.  Total plus if it seems like I could clip it to something.

@Altreed I tried searching for it but I can't find it! When you pull the string, it vibrates. I am not Googling vibrating toy at work, soo.... maybe you can try it. :)

---------------------------------------------------
    Ded.
    =))

OP- Aside from wanting ALL of his big brother's toys and my phone, M loves his Peter Rabbit teether (just like Sophie but Peter Rabbit), and his Nuby brand square blanket teether toy. Nice description for ya. ;) I'll try to find a link to it. It's a great toy. It has rubber corners, tags, crinkle paper inside, and a plush animal head in the middle that squeaks. It's like an all-in-one and it was super cheap. I'd recommend it for sure.
  • breadpuddingbreadpudding member
    edited August 2014

https://mobile.walmart.com/ip/Nuby-Teething-Blankie/16777587

Here's the link. We have the frog one, but they are all adorable. :D They are also cheaper in stores. I got mine at wal-mart and I think it was around $7.

ETA Fixed link
  • @breadpudding‌ - that looks awesome! I think my LO will love that- thx!
  • We actually took R to BRU to pick out a toy for his stroller. We got blank stares with several, until he saw the chicken, and his eyes lit up and he reached for it. I can't remember what brand it is, but it has crinkle bits, ribbons, and rings to chew. I also got him a Oball shaker rattle that he loves. We use the links to stick attach it to the stroller, so he can't throw it off. I would attach any toy you bring to the baby, yourself, his carrier or whatever. Airplane floors are gross. And you don't want to have to go looking through a big airport for something. LO dropped $25 worth of toys that we lost...in two days
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • @carleys I totally know what you mean!  At the moment, a couple of my LO's favorite toys include a small plastic dixie cup and a piece of paper.
  • @mosaicmoscato‌ - I will totally check into that- it looks awesome! @BMBrinson‌ - totally hear ya- spoons are a big hit at my house too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"