January 2015 Moms
Options

Ratio pondering.

After having a convo with DH about Natures way of balancing the amount of boys/girls born eventually, it got me thinking about J14s ratios and which of us are having boys and which are having girls so far.
Last time I looked girls had been in the lead and then boys zoomed in to balance it out. Can't wait to find out which sex is winning!
Hopefully in a couple of weeks, everyone who's not team green and who is going to find out will have had their scans by then and we can see!
(Of course we won't know fully til we've all had our babas in Jan and those that don't know can add to the results)
Gives me something to think about while I'm sitting here bored and waiting til January arrives!
Love seeing who's having what.
BabyFetus Ticker

#1 Son born: 18 June 2008 :) 
 #2 M/C: 23 January 2014 at 5w,2d :( 
 #3 BFP: 28 April 2014. Yay! EDD: 6th January 2015

Re: Ratio pondering.

• Options
    I'll have my anatomy scan on tues, so hopefully will find out then!
  • Options
    Nice ponder....I'm having my scan Thursday, but even if they can see, we won't know until the end of November since my cousin is having a sex reveal shower for me. Ahhh... it's seems so far away.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Stargirlb‌ Hope baby cooperates! I was worried my boy was gonna misbehave but he put out! DH was so proud when he saw baby happily flaunting his goods!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @idontevenknow‌ Wow! Not only a long wait til scan which is soooo long it seems but you have to wait a whole month more! Don't know how you can do it!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

@Stargirlb‌ Hope baby cooperates! I was worried my boy was gonna misbehave but he put out! DH was so proud when he saw baby happily flaunting his goods!

Would he have been equally proud of baby girl happily spreading her legs and flaunting her vulva?
  • Options

MEN!! I never heard of one that didn't have that reaction lol.
  • Options
    @Stargirlb‌ Probably. It wasn't the baby's sex he was excited about but the fact we could see what it was!

For some reason boys showing off their bits seems more acceptable than girls doing it.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @Stargirlb‌ Probably. It wasn't the baby's sex he was excited about but the fact we could see what it was! For some reason boys showing off their bits seems more acceptable than girls doing it.

I'm hoping you're joking.  Because... just... wow... 

The reason it probably "seems more acceptable" is because of social conditioning that girls should be "modest" and "boys will be boys" and there is just SO MUCH WRONG with that kind of gender-based social norms.
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• Options
    It was a joke lol. It is wrong.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    When I had my elective ultrasound, the tech took a pic of little girls legs crossed and said to give it to hubby, 'he'll want her to stay that way'. I just about died...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    An odd turn indeed. Both of my children showed the goods readily. One is a girl and one is a boy. We were just glad they cooperated lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    longcat07longcat07 member
    edited September 2014
    i wish mine cooperated.  now it'll be $120 to find out.  lol

edit: words work best when you use the correct ones
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"