February 2015 Moms

satuday randoms

2»

Re: satuday randoms

• @boxerrrmama85‌ I take full responsibility for that. It's sooo good right now.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Loading the player...
  • @PeaceofKia‌ im totally jealous. DH and I agreed our next bed is gonna be a king, and we do have the room, but we just bought a bed like 3 or 4 years ago. I want one in the worst way. Enjoy it tonight for me!
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• @mandamoochie‌ we got our set with box Springs and frame for under $400! It was an outlet store and they gave us an educator discount. Our queen bed was only 5 years old, but we're going to either sell it or donate it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @PeaceofKia‌ I am so jealous! I really want a king sized bed, but DH doesn't think we can get it up to our bedroom so we aren't getting one yet. I think I may be sleeping in a different room by the time February rolls around.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • @aggiebug‌ its possible... Take measures... Do what's necessary, get one! Lol

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• I finally created a siggy! And next appt is Tues. Woo!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Typewriter

@MapleMomma‌ - Urgh, I'd be so hurt if DH said that to me. Sometimes it's just better for men to tell you how much they love you and stop there.

So far the in law's visit is going well. Right now though, I'm feeling over socialized and want to just curl up and read in bed. It's hard being around other people all day! Even when they are nice!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @Maple403‌ I was hurt, but I also know its just one those things that in a dumb way MH was complimenting my pregnant belly but totally saying it wrong. He told me tonight how cute I look and did much better at it.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Typewriter style.. Mmm now I want some corn!

I had a meltdown yesterday.  DH took me to the store for maternity pants. The store didn't have any maternity clothes except for undershirts.  So that was frustrating. Then went to Burger King because I had been craving a Grilled Chicken Sandwich and they were out of them.  I waited til I got home and started crying about the darn Sandwich.  Luckily my DH is patient man and later took me to the nearby Naval Base for Maternity pants and McDonalds!!

Me-27 + DH-29 = Married 2008
    DS= 2/4/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hope you feel better soon @CrazyCornball‌
  • Ants on a log as a post-dinner snack = my best decision today.

January siggy challenge: Tying my own damn shoes again.

BabyFruit Ticker

• @CrazyCornball‌ tylenol for fever of course, and tons of love from us! We'll nurse you back to health!

• Typewriter, three rows deep, preferably grilled, butter. 

My DH and I are going to Las Vegas on Tuesday for 5 days. It will be a work trip for him so I'll be on my own (or with one of the other guys wives) during the day. Anyone familiar with Vegas? What can a non-gambling, pregnant woman do in Vegas during the day? 

Also, this is the first time I'll be away from my DD for more than one night. A piece of my heart breaks when I think about it. But 5 days in Vegas with the DH, (mostly) all expenses paid, before DD 2 gets here and things get crazy again... I couldn't pass it up. If I can stand the sun, I plan on laying by the pool, reading and napping. Oh yeah, and EATING too! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"