Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

*** 2WW - Saturday ***

Cycle/month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms:

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life?  Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory?  Or any other funky dream experiences? 

TTC since 5/2014 
Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *** 2WW - Saturday ***

• Options
    Cycle/month: 4/3

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: O, -3

Testing plans: FF says Sept. 10

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: I got CHs this morning. I'm so happy because yesterday's temp was low. I wish timing was a little better because we have yet to hit -2, -1 in the same cycle.

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life?  Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory?  Or any other funky dream experiences? Normally I don't really remember my dreams. If I do, they're normally weird and don't make any sense to me... like a huge elephant was running after my dad... or something like that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TFAS-June 2014

• Options
    Cycle/month: 4

CD/DPO:  22/9

Timing: Poor

Testing plans:  If my temps are still up on Labor Day morning (11dpo), I'll test then. 

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms:  My temp took a pretty spike, but I also kept waking up this morning and had to spend a minute groping around for my thermometer, so it probably doesn't mean much.  

GTKY:   I feel like I can't tell the difference between dreams and memories a LOT.  I often dream about mundane real-life things, like a simple conversation or scheduling an appointment, but then I can't remember if it actually happened or if I just dreamed it happened.  Not as crazy as these guys but you know: 
    TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 4/5

CD/DPO: 28/5

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing plans: next Saturday at 12dpo

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: not really. Maybe a question about thermometer favoring temps; Tuesday my temp was 98.01, Wednesday 98.06 then Thursday it dropped a little and then yesterday it was 98.01 again and 98.06 again today. Now that I type it all out I feel stupid for even asking. Is that favoring temps?

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life? Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory? Or any other funky dream experiences?

So many weird dream experiences! I did have a dream once and had it happen a few days later.

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Cd1 for me so in heading to WTO. Fx to all you ladies!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: pretty good

Testing plans: none right now!

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: my temp took a bigger spike, thank goodness, I was worrying about too low of post O temps!

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life? Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory? Or any other funky dream experiences?

I have déjà vu a lot! I also have had dreams where I fight with my husband and wake up and have to remember it wasn't real!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 34/15

Timing: good

Testing plans: waiting til 18dpo

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: temp drop this am but not below cover line, waiting to see how tomorrow temps go.

Sometimes. It's kinda like déjà Vu

True Love: 
    <3 Est. 1O.6.O5 <3 Married 2.I4.II <3

My Ovulation Chart
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Bearxo
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: CD 29/ 19 DPO

Timing: Good (-2, 0, +1)

Testing plans: Today...BFN. I'll test again tomorrow if AF is still not here.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms:This is the first time AF hasn't showed by this day in my cycle since being off BCP. It usually comes with a heavy flow starting overnight and I wake up with it. My temps are still climbing (98.6 today). So confused!

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life?  Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory?  Or any other funky dream experiences? I had a dream in which I was just looking at my grandfather's side yard next to his neighbor's house and getting the feeling that death was coming. I thought my grandfather was going to pass, but it ended up being his neighbor. Freaky!
  • Options
    Sorry for impending CD 1 @trinityrebirth
  • Options
    Cycle month 1 Cd/dpo 27/5 No plans to test this was a practice cycle and we tta this month. Rant: I realized last mo I had been taking a supplement with soy in it. Last time I ingested soy regularly I had wicked sore boobs and bad rage. When I went off the stuff it went away. So I think I'm soy sensitive. It hasn't worked its way out of my system yet this time around cause at 5dpo my boobs are tender and that's not a normal sign for me. I want it gone. I wonder how it will effect my cycle. Also, due to some timing conflicts with Hs school schedule it looks like we will be tta next cycle too. That's ok I guess, I'm trying to be patient. I just get de ja vu a lot . But my 4yo son laughs in his sleep a lot and I love it!
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 3

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: good

Testing plans: I wanted to test today but I already used up my FMU.. Haha.. TTC problems. I'll wait til tomorrow morning.. Maybe Monday.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: horrible cramps all last night.. AF type of cramping. Although my boobs haven't felt too sore, and that's usually also an AF sign. I'm definitely overthinking it. I hate it.

All the time. I hate it when I have dreams of death in the family.. I usually get bad news within a week of those dreams.

@Budders12‌ I just started school about 3 weeks ago and I am just the way your husband is.. It sucks! I was cranky the whole week before.. Probably worse than my students. Haha!!

@TrinityRebirth‌ sorry about AF seeming to be on its way.

Sorry for CD1 @mrsb30‌

@robotpcr‌ ugh!! I hate when AF symptoms play stupid mind tricks!! FX no AF for you! Good luck!

animated gifs photo: TGIF unnamed-1.gif
  • Options
    @mrsb30‌ that sucks. On a Saturday at that :(

@IslandDreamin‌ glad you are not out but sorry for the negative.

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: - 3 - 2 - 1 O

Testing plans: Not yet

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: Not today

GTKY: I had a dream I was standing on a dock and when I turned around the dock had moved away from shore and I was in the middle of the lake. I had a calm feeling like everything was different but okay. I couldn't tell where the sky stopped and the water started. I met my husband the next day. I don't normally remember dreams but I definitely remembered that one.

• Options

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1

Testing plans: Tuesday test fest is still the plan.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: still zero symptoms. No symptoms of anything. Not AF or baby. So I dunno. My temp still seems to be in an upward trend which makes me hopeful. I only have one test in the house so that makes it easier to not test to early. I'm saving it for when I have a higher chance if BFP.

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life? Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory? Or any other funky dream experiences? All the time!!!

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    Cycle 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -4, -2

Testing plans: probably Monday & every day thereafter.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: nothing exciting. Some cramping yesterday. Could mean anything or nothing.

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life? Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory? Yes to the second question but I can't remember any good examples right now. I used to have a reoccurring bad dream throughout my childhood. About being chased by a scary guy & having to run & fortify my house & find a way to protect my family. It pops up again every once in a while. Once it was zombies chasing me instead, though.
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 13

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: High

Testing plans: Sept. 9

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: This woman on my FB is pregnant with her third child. She just posted something along the lines of "10 more days until this baby gets here. Then at least I can drink wine while it's bothering me." I don't know if I'm being sensitive but that rubbed me the wrong way. If your kids "bother" you so much then why are you making more? It's one thing to think that but to say it on FB is just wrong.

Oh yeah, I always have weird dream experiences. Deja Vu for days.
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
    DX: Unexplained infertility 11/2014
    Hysteroscopy, D&C 11/17/14
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 1

CD/DPO: CD21/DPO7

Timing: -7,6,5,4,3,2,1 0

Testing plans: 11DPO Thursday!

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: chest tightness, increased sex drive, not much else. wondering if i'll have to miss out on the fun at my good friend's bachelorette getaway on sep 13/14. 

TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

• Options
    Cycle/month: 10/8

CD/DPO: 32/16

Timing: I thought it was good

Testing plans: BFN again today, but still no sign of AF. I will test again next Saturday if still no AF by then, but so weird.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: I temp so I know when I O'ed and I don't understand how I haven't seen AF yet, but am getting BFN. Who knows?

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life?  Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory?  Or any other funky dream experiences?  I think my dreams are pretty standard. I used to have one when I was a kid where I was sucked down a bowling alley lane. I had it regularly and used to wake up terrified to go bowling (horrible to live with, I know). When I was 10 or 11, it stopped.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Options

CD/DPO: 25/11 I think. FF has changed it to 3 different dates now...

Timing: -4, -2 , O, +1

Testing plans: I will wait to test on Monday if my temps are still good.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: sore boobs...one is really sore and the other is just a little. I think that is odd...A little more tired than normal, but maybe that is nothing. I am still mad at FF for messing with my CH's so much this month. I think I O'd CD14, but it won't put them back there. I wish I would have charted CM this month. 

GTKY: Have you ever had a dream (as in sleeping) only for it to happen in real life?  Or, have you ever had a dream that later you couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory?  Or any other funky dream experiences? 
     I haven't had any dreams that I can remember lately, but whenever I dream about a house it is always the same one. I have never seen it before, but it has a secret door that leads to another house inside of the house. Strange. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    New here
    Cycle month 1
    Cd/dpo 9-10 dpo
    Symptoms: cramping on and off sense ovulation. But other then that not much I'm noticing.

I'm telling myself sense this is our 1st month ttc our second child. I prob won't score this month but who knows.
  • Options
    danascullyxdanascullyx member
    edited August 2014
    Sorry to everyone in the same boat as me, CD1 and off to cry the holiday weekend away. Good luck to those still in it!

ETA: words
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I'm out. CD1 appeared today, but I'm surprisingly happy about it. At least this way my period won't be for my whole vacation. Also it appears my LPs are right at a consistent 10 days. Wish they were a bit longer...

FX for those testing soon!!
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    @Budders12‌ Can I use the same thermometer? Does timing matter as much? Can I get up and go to the bathroom to temp? Sorry I had questions too.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Popping in to provide another vote for vaginally temping. I started out temping orally (successfully) but I would often wake up and have to temp but my mouth was sooo dry all I'd want is water - which I couldn't have cause that would mess up my temps!

And yes like PPs said, vaginal temping tends to give you less rocky charts. No reason to start orally imo, just go right to vaginal.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I started orally when TTC DS in 2011. I started again in May/June this year before officially TTC in July. This month haven't been able to because we are night time potty training DS. When a 2 year old taps you on the forehead at 2 am and says mama I go potty now, he means Right Now. He's down to only waking once so if I don't get a BFP this month I will go back to temping. I was thinking I might start temping vaginally though. Thank you so much for the information.
  • Options
    @URMySunshine77 Same here! Also, I've read a lot of mixed things about soy (I'm a vegetarian too). Those processed soy products aren't great for you but there's really no scientific evidence that it negatively affects fertility. Moderation is key :) 
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
  • Options
    @IslandDreamin‌ - I am exactly the same way, except on cd32! It's so frustrating, esp when temps climb and you all you is bfns!
  • Options
    Thanks @lilsneezy! Luckily I've cut out a lot of processed soy products because I don't give them to DS (because of the phytoestrogens). I know that I should also limit my own consumption too. 

How do you get your protein? We eat a lot of eggs and beans.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    @URMySunshine77‌ I am just randomly joining this protein discussion because I'm weird and like to push avocados at every opportunity. :) Carry on.
  • Options
    @URMySunshine77 I eat a lot of beans, eggs, cheese and nuts. I probably eat eggs at least 4-5 times a week. I've tried protein bars but haven't found one that I really like yet. Is your DS a vegetarian too? 

@DawnLilly Avocados are one of the few foods I don't like :/ Not a fan of the consistency. 
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
  • Options

Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: nope

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: spotting started yesterday and continues on and off today.  My normal pre-period cramps are here full force.  Feels like period will be here any minute.  Ugh.

GTKY:  I usually don't remember my dreams unless they are nightmares and I've had a lot of these recently.  No fun.

*DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• Options
    @TrinityRebirth, @Danascullyx, @hydrangea1019 - sorry to hear that :( Good luck with your next cycle
    @DarcyHermione‌ - wishes that it isn't AF
    @kariann12, @rufus426‌ sorry for the BFN :(
    Cycle/month:2

CD/DPO:23/13

Timing:-4,-2,0,0+1

Testing plans: tomorrow is the first day recommended to test as per FRER so I am going to try ...

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: same bb still killing me. Praying AF does not show up!!

Lately having unpleasant dreams even nightmarish. Last night was about work. They are often about work - back to work Tuesday :(

@Budders12‌ I know how frustrating that can be with hubby. It seems we always get the blunt of their stress :(. Hope he calms down soon !!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lilsneezy said:
    @URMySunshine77 I eat a lot of beans, eggs, cheese and nuts. I probably eat eggs at least 4-5 times a week. I've tried protein bars but haven't found one that I really like yet. Is your DS a vegetarian too? 

@DawnLilly Avocados are one of the few foods I don't like :/ Not a fan of the consistency. 
    @lilsneezyDS is a vegetarian. The only difficulty we've had is iron. The doctor prescribed a liquid iron supplement, but I've also started giving him more beans and greens. 

@DawnLilly: I'm obsessed with avocados. Lilsneezy: have you snuck avocado into any of your smoothies? They blend in without a taste--especially with a stronger flavor like chocolate or berries.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    @URMySunshine77‌ People always ask me if I'll raise my kids as vegetarians. I think I probably would if I was married to another vegetarian, but MH is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and I don't think he would be too crazy about the idea. If I do give my kid meat, it will only be chicken. At least until they're old enough to decide for themselves. Never tried avocado in a smoothie. Sounds kind of disgusting, TBH. I'll try anything once though :)
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
  • Options
    @lilsneezy, I'm in the same boat.  I'm a vegetarian, DH is not.  I think I would want my kids to eat the grandparents homemade chicken soup (with organic free range chickens of course) because I think those minerals are super important for their growing bodies.

I'm with @DawnLilly, love avocados.  Also, when you blend avocado in a smoothie, you can't taste it whatsoever.  Try this: Strawberries, Orange, Almond Milk, Avocado, and a bit of raw honey.  So delish.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    @holly628 Yeah it's one of those things I'm up in the air about. I probably wont figure it out until I have a kid and I'm in that situation.

I'm open to the smoothie idea! DH and I talked about incorporating smoothies into our routine but we never did it. He doesn't eat vegetables at all so I thought it would be a good way to sneak some spinach into his diet. And now maybe a little avocado ;)
    TTC #1 since 8/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"