Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

1st Miscarriage at 9 1/2 weeks

I was so excited about my first pregnancy. I had begun bargain shopping and planning out what I wanted for him/her.

Just before the 9 week mark I started light spotting x 3 days. Then it started to increase in flow and cramping. An emergency appointment with the Dr followed by an ultrasound and bloodwork told my nothing but the hope I was getting was the worest part. Everyone kept saying that there is a good chance it will pass and I can still have a health pregnancy.
A day of waiting for the test results equalled having the flow and pain get so bad I woke up DH during the night and had him take me to the hospital.

They had the ultrasound results and the baby only measured 6 weeks and had no heart beat. I knew upon hearing this information that it was all over but the actual passing. The grieving was able to start and the pain over the next 2 days was horrible and the only thing that helped was heating pad or warm bath (where most of the miscarriage was passed).
It felt like a mini labour with dilation and contractions. No pain medication seemed to help in the least.
Im heart broken (but this just happend this week) and am hope to try again but im still bleeding and possibly still waiting to finish passing my baby (To me it was definitely my baby).
HopefulMommyKate

Re: 1st Miscarriage at 9 1/2 weeks

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Your baby is DEFINITELY a baby and all the pain you feel is completely valid. Let yourself grieve and let your heart break. You are not alone.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. **hugs**

*************Siggy Warning. Loss mentioned.************

Me: 36, DH:37

Married 4/2010, TTC since 7/2011

Dx: Officially Unexplained (I have Polycystic Ovaries diagnosed via ultrasound, but few classic PCOS symptoms, he has mild MF issues. So... not issue free, but nothing so severe as to explain IF)

I also deal with post-surgical Hypothyroidism following Thyroid Cancer in 2009, but under control with Levothyroxine

4 months Clomid (thinned lining) and 10 months Letrozole (every indication that I responded perfectly)

6 failed IUIs in 2013, 3 with trigger

IVF #1 in March 2014

ER 3/21/14, 31R/21F, 12 frosties!

ET 3/26/14, 1 perfect blast transferred: BFN

FET#1 5/28/14, 2 "beautiful" early blasts transferred. BFP!!

Beta #1 (6/11/14) 798; Beta #2 (6/18/14) 7,966.

1st u/s (6/25/14) showed 2 sacs, 1 empty & 1 with a beautiful little bean doing what it needs to do!

EDD 2/14/15, missed miscarriage, DX: Trisomy 21. D&C 8/1/14

FET#2 Transferred 3 embies, 2 looking pretty good, one not so much. BFN.

IVF#2 January 2015, tentative ER 1/23

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  I am sending you love and hugs.  
    BFP 8-14-14; discovered ectopic 8-28-14
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and all you've gone through. I had a similar experience. Take care of yourself. ((Hugs))
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    I am going through the same thing...just started bleeding last night and woke up my husband bc the pains were like none I have felt before :( I passed something hard and didn't want to look :( so sad after that the bleeding got less. I'm still cramping. I'm wondering if I'll keep bleeding and when this will all be over. It's my first pregnancy as we'll...so upsetting. My heart goes out to you. I pray this nightmare will soon be over and we will have the healthy pregnancy and baby we both dream and hope for. Lots of love to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    HopefulMommyKate
  • Options
    edited December 2014

A little bit of good news. I'm currently expecting again and should be 6 weeks. We had an early ultrasound this morning and the baby is showing 4 weeks 6 days. This just further freaked me out and I go for a repeat U/S in 2 weeks. Hopefully they see good growth and a heart beat by that time.

Thanks everyone for your earlier support.

I'm truly hoping that everything works out this time.
    So sorry for your loss, I got my posts mixed up!
  • Options
    This is a board for miscarriage. You bumped a thread from Aug to announce you're pregnant again... On a board full of ladies that are going through losses.

I'm sorry for your previous loss and I'm glad things worked out but you may want to go to the PgAL board.

We are not being mean and hopefully you can understand why this is not appropriate.
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    I wasn't trying to be rude in my comment by any means. I was reading a different post and when I went to comment I accidentally hit the back button and ended up posting something completely different that didn't have anything to do with this post! So I'm sorry if my comment comes off rude or doesn't make any sense. However I am echoing @Nikolie93‌.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"