February 2013 Moms

AW: A/S today!

I had my a/s this mornng. Having to pee like a race horse while they push around with the wand was so painful! I know the techs aren't allowed to share any medical info so I was prepared for that. But she refused to tell us the sex or even show us the area so we could guess. DH and I had a whole day planned together - lunch, picking out a going home from the hospital outfit and a stuffed animal to remember the day - we did the same thing with DD. We debating do the elective u/s at 16 weeks but agreed to hold off until today...but we still didn't get to find out. So as soon as we walked out of the building I called an elective 3d place. I'm a planner and I want to know now! AND.....it's a GIRL! We are super excited to have another girl. There is a little disapointed that we will never have a boy but it just wasn't meant to be.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: A/S today!

• Wow, first off, congrats!

But I've never heard of the u/s techs not sharing the sex. That is just weird.

But yay on a girl! How exciting!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • tamarar5 said:
    Wow, first off, congrats! But I've never heard of the u/s techs not sharing the sex. That is just weird. But yay on a girl! How exciting!
    I think there are a few provinces in Canada where they won't tell you (related to sex-selective abortion concerns), but I could be mistaken (and I don't know if Mishka is in Canada)
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Rynleigh said:

tamarar5 said:

Wow, first off, congrats!

But I've never heard of the u/s techs not sharing the sex. That is just weird.

But yay on a girl! How exciting!

I think there are a few provinces in Canada where they won't tell you (related to sex-selective abortion concerns), but I could be mistaken (and I don't know if Mishka is in Canada)

I hadn't thought about it that way, I guess that makes sense. :)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Rynleigh said:
    tamarar5 said:
    Wow, first off, congrats! But I've never heard of the u/s techs not sharing the sex. That is just weird. But yay on a girl! How exciting!

Yes I am and you are right that's the main reason techs are not supposed to share but a lot do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Congrats!!!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"