March 2014 Moms

sh!t kids say...

DS1 had his first day of 4-year old pre school yesterday, today I got a call from his teacher regarding "something inappropriate and concerning that he said". Apparently she overheard him saying something that involved the R-word!  I was completely stunned, embarrassed and confused, I told her I didn't know where he heard it (I really don't!) and that I would speak to him about it.

So I asked him if he said "retarded" at school and where he heard it.

He tells me that "in the Planes movie they don't know how to say the word water so they say fire retardant, yea that's what they call water in the movie..."

Thanks a lot freaking Walt Disney! Instead of saying that they dropped water on the freaking fires they say fire retardant! I immediately called the teacher back to explain. I was really hoping to make it past at least the first week before getting a call from the teacher but at least it ended well.

Any other gems from your big kids lately?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
>Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: sh!t kids say...

• Loading the player...
  • Hahaha!

When my DD was little we went to go buy The Little Mermaid and she was sooooo excited.  She rode through the store talking (yelling) all about her Mermaid Movie.  Except movie sounded more like boobie so it was a mermaid boobie.  It was hilarious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My cousin was at kindergarten and was struggling to put on his boots when the teacher heard him say "g*d damn f*cking boots!" He had apparently picked it up by listening to his architect father, who works at home, deal with terrible contractors all day long lol.
  • My nephew (4) walked in on my brother in law showering. He peeked in and said "you got a big peepee Luke." my brother in law felt pretty good about himself after that. Haha. Also.. Same kid: great grandma is almost blind, 94 but is still pretty agile. She started crawling on the floor to him to play with him making some weird noises and he goes "you scary grandma." Way too funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image

Our English Bulldog, Ulga born 4/9/2013

Baby Boy Xander born 3/13/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"