February 2013 Moms

FFFC

I just ate a fluffer nutter in my bathroom, while hiding from DS. He child is obsessed with bread and we are out of his safe bread, he would have thrown a massive fit if he knew I had some.

Re: FFFC

• LOL that is awesome.

• DS took a late nap today so I took that as an opportunity to eat a lot of chocolate covered raisins. If I eat them when he's around he always begs for them. Eating them while he's asleep = more for me and I don't feel bad because I'm telling him no.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to buy ALL the Target clothes this weekend. I can't wait. They are having a really great Cartwheel sale on women's clothing and I really like their basic t-shirts and workout clothes. I shouldn't be this excited about buying new T's and sports bras, but I really am. 

I should look into this. My basic tshirts and camisoles are old and beat up. I hate spending a lot of money on stuff like that, so I've been putting it off. I've had some for like ten years. :P

• My kid hasn't napped at all today. He was up until midnight last night after an unsuccessful attempt at night weaning. Never have I felt more like I made a big mistake becoming a mom. I'm tired and angry.

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sagen I am now in the same boat, well air conditioned car. Little butt fell asleep on the way to a park play date.

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH had gotten DD from daycare the last two days. So I get home about 4min sooner. I totally told DS that I wanted alone time. I sat in the bedroom with the lights off...it was awesome

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• MalRiggs said:

Also
    AF+healthy eating+1st week of school+running = me in the grocery store buying cookie dough and ice cream.

Diet Fail

Me too this week. I had AF+migraine+ ds having ear infection. I ate almost an entire batch of chocolate chip cookies and a bag of Reese's miniatures almost by myself.

• I've been giving DH a lot of attitude lately and justifying it by saying I'm irritable being in the last few weeks of a pregnancy. In reality, I've only felt extra irritable a couple times. Every other time when normally I would've held back or phrased something nicer, I was just snarky because I have pregnancy to blame it on. To his credit, most of the time he takes it and doesn't get super annoyed with me like I deserve.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I went to Wal-mart today because it's the only place near me that carries scrubs and I need new ones for work. My daughter lost her shoe somewhere in there and my son peed on the floor. It was a total fucking nightmare. 
    We left without finding the shoe..... 

Oh man that's rough! Hugs to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • fishes said:

pinesnow said:

MalRiggs said:

fishes said:

I'm putting off grocery shopping today because I don't want to change out of my yoga pants (but also can't quite bring myself to wear them to the store)

please yoga pants would be a step up from what I was wearing yesterday.

I wore my cozy maternity shorts to the grocery store yesterday. I don't typically wear them out of the house but I was too tired to care plus I was just grabbing a few things. 

When DH got home from work that evening he asked if I was wearing his boxer-briefs LOLOLOL

I probably would wear them to the grocery store - except so many nosy people know me there. And I'm just vain enough not to wear my too big, stretched out, well loved yoga pants to be commented on.

I hate prego jeans. I'm too picky, we don't work well together. Actually, I don't know if jeans and I work well together anymore period... I finally got a maxi skirt with the roll down waist so I can essentially wear yoga pants anywhere. :) but, like I said, I was too lazy and it wasn't like we're starving anyways. Who needs bread? I should just get some better fitting yoga pants, ha.

A

A maternity maxi skirt is the best thing to ever happen. I am not a fan of jeans in general. If I could, I would wear a dress everyday. I'm able to do it during the summer but winter gets dicey since it's cold. BUT a good maternity maxi never fails.

I had one from Old Navy during my first pregnancy that was life-changing. Tuesdays are my least favorite day of the week. That is a tangent for another day. But anyways, when I was pregnant the first time around I was teaching and I wore that damn maxi skirt every Tuesday. I called it my Tuesday Skirt. I love that thing. It's the one piece of maternity clothing I held on to. (I still wear it sometimes.) :)

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"