February 2015 Moms

Late introduction - Greeting from the U of K

Hi everyone,

I noticed it doesn't go down well when people don't introduce themselves and comment, so here goes... I'm Zoe, 39 and live in the UK. I'm on my third pregnancy this year. 2014 has been and continues to be a stinker, but hopefully this bean keeps sticking. I have an 18 year old daughter already and am having a low day, wondering if I should have started over. Hope you guys are doing well and if not, will feel better in the next few weeks x

Re: Late introduction - Greeting from the U of K

• Welcome. No one mins when people just jump in, we mine when people jump in just to tell us that they don't like how we do things. I'm sure you'll get along fine.

18 years is quite a gap but, speaking as the older sister in a 17 year age difference, it's so much fun. As a young adult I got to experience some aspects of parenthood before I had my own children and I continue to enjoy learning more about raising children from my sister and helping her learn and understand new things in life.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • zoe2711zoe2711 member
    edited August 2014
    I know exactly what you mean, my brother was born when I was 17, so my daughter never really felt like my first. She's so excited, so no worries about sibling jealousy, she says she knows she'll always be my number 1!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I am 20 years older than my youngest sibling, so I kinda get your daughter's perspective! (I was moved out already when the last two came). I am the oldest of 9.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome! Greetings from the uk also! Hopefully the last few months of the year will be good to you x
  • Welcome and congratulations!
  • Hello! Welcome to the board! FX for a very sticky bean this time for you! I hope you get to feeling better soon too. Sorry you had a rough day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Welcome and congrats!!
  • Theres 18 years between my brother and I and 12 years between my sister and I... I was an aunty at 9 and am in week 18 of my first pregnancy at 25... Im not sure I would want to start again having 2 grown kids but my mum loved it she said it kept her young! You never know how your going to feel and if its something u want and r happy who cares what anyone else thinks
  • zoe2711zoe2711 member
    edited August 2014
    I don't really mind. It's fun to see their faces as they probably imagine I have a 2 or 3 year old! The bonus is that she can make an awesome roast chicken and is a very keen future live in babysitter :) winner winner chicken dinner!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"