September 2012 Moms

@hmp -- important clothing ?

How does Boden sizing run for women? And do they have an easy return policy? They have some adorable new dresses, but I've only ever ordered kids' stuff from them.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @hmp -- important clothing ?

• hmp1hmp1 member
    They do have an easy return policy. Most of the sale codes come with FSFR, but double check that. But their customer service is awesome and always hooks me up if I make a mistake.

Sizing on the other hand is hit or miss for woman, much like their kid stuff. I have been pretty lucky so far but have heard others say that some things are way off. I have a winter coat, a skirt, and a handful of shirts all ordered in the size recommended on the fit predictor (they convert UK to US).

I think they have a 20% off, free shipping code right now if you need it.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• hmp1hmp1 member
    Oh, and be careful when opening the package because you return it in the same mailer. Use scissors to cut along the line shown for opening.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Loading the player...
  • hmp1 said:
    They do have an easy return policy. Most of the sale codes come with FSFR, but double check that. But their customer service is awesome and always hooks me up if I make a mistake.

Sizing on the other hand is hit or miss for woman, much like their kid stuff. I have been pretty lucky so far but have heard others say that some things are way off. I have a winter coat, a skirt, and a handful of shirts all ordered in the size recommended on the fit predictor (they convert UK to US).

I think they have a 20% off, free shipping code right now if you need it.
    The code would be awesome, thanks! I guess if it looks like I'm on the line, I'll just round up and hope the stuff fits.

• hmp1hmp1 member
    edited August 2014
    Unless it is dry clean only, it will probably shrink so size up if on the line.

They usually only apply codes on non-sale non-clearance items. HD12502Y should give you 20% FSFR on all regularly priced items. And it might work for free shipping on clearance items, that is usually the only discount you can get on those.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• hmp1 said:
    Unless it is dry clean only, it will probably shrink so size up if on the line.

They usually only apply codes on non-sale non-clearance items. HD12502Y should give you 20% FSFR on all regularly priced items.
    Awesome, thanks!

• BPerBPer member
    Now I'm contemplating a large Boden purchase.

• BPer said:
    Now I'm contemplating a large Boden purchase.
    Do it! I ordered two dresses. :-D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"