October 2013 Moms

Thursday Randoms

Maybe we should just have a weekly random thread with how slow the board has been recently?  I just feel weird bumping up a thread with a different day.  

Last night DH and I were having Chinese food and DD was eating a puree.  I turned to her and said, "This is your first fortune."  She didn't eat it, for the record. I then cracked open the cookie and this is what i said.  What are the chances?

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

Re: Thursday Randoms

• My random is before 10 am I had already had strong language conversations with an older couple because they just didn't understand! 1 part of my job I hate is having to answer the phones and deal with compliants!
  • Loading the player...
  • Now I'm freaking out more because I wrote he is okay and what if he is not?  This is how my brain works wtffff.

• That is totally sexual harassment and the douche should have thanked you for maybe preventing a lawsuit.  I can't stand working for passive aggressive people.  You totally did the right thing. 

• Had the first open house at DS1s preschool this morning.  Not a big turnout this week.  Hoping for a better turnout next week.  We (DS1 and I) were the only ones that showed in his class.  The one on one time was great though so I could address a couple things (potty training status and how he gets quiet and oversensitive when DH travels) and she got to interact more with DS1.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• sleepy33 said:

Fuck that guy, @amjoy

What sleepy said
  • feel better @chelseyestelle‌! I hate puking more than anything. I can't even imagine what you felt like!

My friend just texted me to let me know her 13yo step son was admitted to a children's psych hospital because they found a goodbye note. It makes me so so so sad for him because he's a really great kid and you would never think he was hurting. :(
  • @Amjoy25I'd document everything and nail his ass when you find a new job.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am sick. I threw up last night for 8 hours straight. I took two sleeping pills before I starting puking so I was fighting that the whole time. I seriously felt like a crazy person. My body was shaking uncontrollably, my eyes were sunken and rolling in the back of my head, and I was confused and dizzy. My husband was about to take me to the ER because I was screaming at him that I was gonna die. He told me this morning that he thought he was gonna take me to the ER and they were gonna have to put me in the psych ward. 1. Why do I always throw up uncontrollably after 10pm? Every. Time. 2. I started getting baby fever around here but last night I was reminded about how difficult my pregnancy with Jude was and I just kept thinking NEVER AGAIN! 3. I lived. My husband let me sleep in and he missed school but has to go to work in 2 hours. Thankfully I'm feeling better but I'm still nervous. 4. Longest random ever. 5. The end.
    Wow, that sounds like such an awful experience.  I am glad you're feeling better. 

• The acid reflux gerd that I had during pregnancy is back and it is mad! Time to scale back to bland food again. I love my child but she screwed my digestive system. Never has heartburn before carrying LO. So strange.

Also @Amjoy25‌ - what a douche canoe. Good for you.

@chelseyestelle‌ - sounds miserable. Take care of yourself!
    • Married 6/1/2012
    • BFP #1 - 11/17/2012 -  MC 12/10/2012
    • BFP #2 - 2/12/2013 - EDD 10/17/2013 - DD Born 10/10/2013
    • BFP #3 - 1/29/2014 - Ectopic pregnancy discovered 1/31/2014
    • BFP #4 - 9/28/2014 - EDD 6/4/2015 - DS Born 5/31/2015

• carawasa said:
    feel better @chelseyestelle‌! I hate puking more than anything. I can't even imagine what you felt like! My friend just texted me to let me know her 13yo step son was admitted to a children's psych hospital because they found a goodbye note. It makes me so so so sad for him because he's a really great kid and you would never think he was hurting. :(
    That's awful, but at least they found out before he tried anything.  Hopefully he gets the help that he needs.  It's tough to be a teenager these days. 

• Both kids are sick so we are inside vegging today and I've read like half of "The Fault in our Stars"
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • bkeane619 said:

Both kids are sick so we are inside vegging today and I've read like half of "The Fault in our Stars"

How do you like it? I'm about a quarter of the way through it. Have you seen the movie? (I haven't)

imageimage    

• bkeane619 said:

Both kids are sick so we are inside vegging today and I've read like half of "The Fault in our Stars"

How do you like it? I'm about a quarter of the way through it. Have you seen the movie? (I haven't)
    I can't put it down. I started like two days ago. It's pretty short.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • bkeane619bkeane619 member
    edited August 2014
    No I haven't seen the movie yet
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • bkeane619 said:

bkeane619 said:

I can't put it down. I started like two days ago. It's pretty short.
    I started it last weekend and I'm forcing myself to finish it. It just hasn't captured me like in thought it would! Maybe it will on a few pages :) enjoy!

imageimage    

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had my 90 day review at my new job during which my boss told me that the thought has crossed her mind before that I may really be a spy for my former company. WTAF, lady? She is so paranoid and unstable. I have a job interview next week... 

I want to meet this lady.

• I had my 90 day review at my new job during which my boss told me that the thought has crossed her mind before that I may really be a spy for my former company. WTAF, lady? She is so paranoid and unstable. I have a job interview next week... 

I want to meet this lady.

I've seen her cry atleast once a week since I started. She also carries around voice recorders so she can record phone calls when a client calls. I hear her playing them back all the time.
    I feel sad for her, well, what I know about her.

• I've had a real shitty week. It is coming to an end with dd having her 2nd bout of hfm in about 3 weeks. :(
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I apologize for talking about my kitchen renovation constantly, but it is pretty much consuming my life.  When I moved in to DH's house, he pretty much covered the rainbow as far as paint colors.  I am trying to make the colors a little more neutral to meet my taste. Today, we made a last minute change on the granite, because DH feels I am painting the house with too much gray and we should paint the kitchen tan.  I was all for it, because that goes well with my favorite granite.  Now, he is talking about painting the kitchen purple.  Please let this renovation be over!

• I've had a real shitty week. It is coming to an end with dd having her 2nd bout of hfm in about 3 weeks. :(
    Oh no!  I hope she feels better soon!

• KerCo51 said:
    I've had a real shitty week. It is coming to an end with dd having her 2nd bout of hfm in about 3 weeks. :(
    Oh no!  I hope she feels better soon!

thank you! And I hope your husband feels better about a more neutral color than purple soon. Lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• No to purple. Hell to the no.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • KerCo51 said:

I apologize for talking about my kitchen renovation constantly, but it is pretty much consuming my life.  When I moved in to DH's house, he pretty much covered the rainbow as far as paint colors.  I am trying to make the colors a little more neutral to meet my taste. Today, we made a last minute change on the granite, because DH feels I am painting the house with too much gray and we should paint the kitchen tan.  I was all for it, because that goes well with my favorite granite.  Now, he is talking about painting the kitchen purple.  Please let this renovation be over!

Purple is the worst of all the colors. No.

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"