February 2014 Moms

Who's ready for college football?

We're taking DD to her first Boston College game this weekend, so excited! We've got her outfit ready to go (that I spent way too much $ on but it's adorable) and ready to take on baby's first tailgate!

I know @elf828 is going to be introducing her LO to the joys of Penn State football... any other mamas gearing their littlest fans up? ;-)
Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
TTC #1 since 9/2012
BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
BFP #2 6/2/13
Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day

Re: Who's ready for college football?

• @elf828, ded of the cute! Love the legwarmers!
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #2 6/2/13
  • Yes!! It is definitely a holiday around here! Older pic, but she's ready for Saturday!
  • Loading the player...
  • I wonder if we have all of the Big 10 represented on F14? Illinois here! I can't say I'm an avid fan or that I follow it much now that I'm not on campus, but I loved going to games while I was a student and I'll check up on the scores. 
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • KatM84 said:
    Yes!! It is definitely a holiday around here! Older pic, but she's ready for Saturday!
    Ah, such a cutie! My cousin goes to UGA and is one of the student leaders in the Redcoat Band... she's super psyched for her senior season!
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #2 6/2/13
  • SuzyQq02 said:
    KatM84 said:
    Yes!! It is definitely a holiday around here! Older pic, but she's ready for Saturday!
    Ah, such a cutie! My cousin goes to UGA and is one of the student leaders in the Redcoat Band... she's super psyched for her senior season!
    Thank you! And that's awesome!
  • Me and @chiawombat may have issues this fall, and I won't address the OH people ;)

imageimage
  • Madelyn0713Madelyn0713 member
    edited August 2014
    I'm so pumped! Chili tonight in honor of it starting :) Our teams are Auburn and Utah State - Auburn plays Saturday afternoon and USU plays Sunday night. I'm just excited for (college) football in general to be back butttt WAR EAGLE and GO AGGIES! (And LO has many adorable outfits for both schools - and big bows! Can't wait!)
    Started TTC Summer 2008~ Started with RE Summer 2009~ October 2010 IUI-positive HPT & beta, c/p~ Natural pregnancy March 2013, m/c at 7 weeks, Trisomy 16~ Natural pregnancy June 2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Waaaaait I have a fellow Michigan fan here @boogerbearoriginal ??? That's exciting! GO BLUE!
    Our baby boy passed to SIDS on 12/6/12http://oi59.tinypic.com/2vaebew.jpg
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    A gift from Heaven...Our Little RAINBOW arrived 1/31/14!

• G has been rocking his U of M gear for a long time now, but he's especially excited to be watching his first game on Saturday from the comfort of his BE jumperoo! M GO BLUE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"