February 2015 Moms

Oh my Lemon!!!

ayboaybo member
edited August 2014 in February 2015 Moms
I'm 14 weeks today!! :) FTM- I must say it's the best feeling ever to have a growing baby in my tummy! :) I love you peanut!!! <3

Re: Oh my Lemon!!!

• I'm with you CogDis!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think DH is already tired of me saying I'm busy growing a person...
  • I loved being pregnant when I was a FTM! Everything about it was amazing and exciting!

If this pregnancy was anything like my first (it was textbook!) then I think I'd still enjoy growing a person! NOT a fan of this pregnancy other than feeling him moving and knowing I get a baby in the end!
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • CogDis said:

To be totally 100% honest: I do not like growing a baby. It is a miracle, a gift, I'm fortunate to be able to get pregnant, I know.

However, I wish it was affordable and ethically sound to have a surrogate do it for me. Better yet, I wish my husband could grow the LO!

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to get to have a LO, and s/he is 100% wanted and planned for, but I'd KILL to be the man in my situation!

Just sayin'

I agree with this!! I'm tired of being tired, nauseous and always having to pee. I love this little person growing in me and maybe I'll be singing a new song once I feel him/her moving buy for now... Ugh
  • @ConstanceGoodspeed‌ HAHAHA! I'm seriously laughing our loud. Yes. Exactly. We're tougher than them- the human race would cease to exist if men carried the babies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ConstanceGoodspeed‌

That is hilariously true! Lol!
  • Yea!! I'm 14 weeks today too! I too am loving this experience. It's so amazing to be a direct and critical part of this amazing miracle! I'm trying to enjoy each moment and ea day and not be too anxious for the next big milestone. But right now I cannot wait until I can feel him kicking!! :-) thanks for posting such a sweet and positive post :-)

• I think you appreciate it much more when you know it's your last one. I was so sure we were done because my husband didn't want any more. Then poof, a surprise baby! He is happy about it now and I just feel really lucky. Plus, I was feeling super sad that my "baby" was starting kindergarten. Seriously ladies, just enjoy it, every minute of it because they grow up waaaay too fast!

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"