February 2014 Moms

Is Full House coming back??!!??

I'm a big Full House fan. 

But within that article there's a link to another E! article (from 10mo ago) saying it's a hoax. https://www.eonline.com/news/477159/full-house-reunion-series-is-it-actually-happening-plus-lori-loughlin-and-candace-cameron-bure-weigh-in

I would totally watch a Full House revival. (Because lame?) Have you heard about this? Would you watch?
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Is Full House coming back??!!??

• I've heard about it but it's not true. I don't know if I'd watch it because I'd be afraid it would ruin the original for me!
  • elf828 said:
    I don't know about Full House but I DO know that there is a Saved By The Bell Lifetime movie coming out. /helpful
    FFWC? I've never seen a single second of Saved By the Bell.
  • Loading the player...
  • I heard this on the news this morning! I think it's in the works and they are waiting on Mary-Kate and Ashley to join (I think).
  • I saw it on the news too! I'd watch. But I'm lame
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • I saw it on the news too! I'd watch. But I'm lame

We can be lame together.
  • Not seeing the Olson twins isn't a deal breaker for me. I mean, they were cute when they were Michelle, but not so cute now. 

I would want Aunt Becky there though. 
  • ShellBell you missed out. Saved by the Bell is on netflix. I think you found your new show ;) I would totally watch a full house revival! And when is the lifetime movie coming out @elf828 I hadn't heard about that!
    Ok. Right now I'm watching Millionaire Matchmaker, but I'll consider it for this afternoon's nap. 

• elf828 said:

I don't know about Full House but I DO know that there is a Saved By The Bell Lifetime movie coming out.

/helpful

I don't understand how that's even possible!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • iwubrory said:
    elf828 said:
    I don't know about Full House but I DO know that there is a Saved By The Bell Lifetime movie coming out. /helpful
    I don't understand how that's even possible!
    I'm not 100% sure I was allowed to watch it. Or it was on past my bedtime.

<------ sheltered. lame. loser. You choose.

• ShellBell you missed out. Saved by the Bell is on netflix. I think you found your new show ;) I would totally watch a full house revival! And when is the lifetime movie coming out @elf828 I hadn't heard about that!

Ok. Right now I'm watching Millionaire Matchmaker, but I'll consider it for this afternoon's nap. 
    Skip the Jr. High years...

This, for sure. Miss Bliss time = blah

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • edited August 2014
    I'm pretty sure it isn't true. sadly. i do wish there would be one though--like it could be Michelles Wedding in hawaii and everyone got together for it..and jesse and the rippers could be the wedding band ;;) ...not that I've put too much thought into it or anything

and I'm SO excited for the unauthorized saved by the bell movie **i love how thats the title! haha. 

• @shellbell3845‌ it was on in the mornings! Sat morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"