August 2014 Moms

Re: The 4th Trimester

• dogperson11dogperson11 member
    edited August 2014
    We both loved the DVD Happiest Baby on the Block (he discussed the idea of the 4th Trimester a lot). When it was over my husband actually turned to me and said "that was really good. I'm really really glad we watched that." Hoping it helps us out when this little girl decided to join us out here in the world.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • This is awesome thank you!
    Aug' 14 July siggy challenge - Motivational Speaking For Momsimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome, and so true!
  • so true. thanks!

• Ha love it! Thanks for sharing :)

After 6 losses, we are so happy to have our rainbow baby!

• I read this As my little man is sleeping on me and I 'think' he's full but I'm afraid to put him down because every time I've tried this morning he's cried and woken up.

This is our day too. I am starting to wonder if we're approaching the first Wonder Week.

• IvyMagic828IvyMagic828 member
    edited August 2014
    I can't get my little guy to sleep on me.  For most of this morning, he's only been happy if I walk around bouncing him gently or put a boob in his mouth.  Finally he's taking a nap in his swing.. not sure how long this will last!  Also, I really need a shower...

ETA: oh crap, he just woke up again as I finished typing this! ahh!

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you for posting, all so true! (I read it while DD naps on me.)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Good tips, all. I have to fight with DH a little bit about sleep habits, unfortunately. He is afraid because transitioning our first to sleeping in her crib was a challenge, so now he's adamant that DD2 needs to sleep in her bassinet all the time. However, sometimes I prefer the RNP because I like when she's in the room with me, and sometimes I just like to cuddle. We're still working it out.
  • Thank you so much for posting this! It provided a good laugh as well as making me feel better for all the "bad habits" I'm creating in my LO. DH and I have been struggling with the crying and feeding routine the past couple of days as everyone keeps telling us not to overfeed or spoil him...ugh We are about ready to tell them to babysit for a couple days and then report back to us what they decided to do for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"