February 2014 Moms

BTDT Moms - I need anecdotes

My LO has had diarrhea for about 2.5days, otherwise totally normal/happy, no fever, etc.  So, I thought maybe she's not ready for solids (we started doing them daily the same time the poopies started) so we stopped. She hasn't had any yucky poop in ~24hrs, BUT I also felt a tooth poking through this morning while trying to get her to sleep at 5am and she wanted to chew my fingers.

I feel like the whole diarrhea due to teeth thing is considered an OWT/myth by most medical professionals, and LO1 never had that happen, but could it be her way of reacting to teething?   Has anyone with kids with teeth experienced icky poop a day/two prior to tooth cutting through?

Let's talk about poop and teething :D

imageimage

Re: BTDT Moms - I need anecdotes

• Remy had blowouts the entire time his two teeth were popping through.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes, we had icky blow outs before tooth 1 and tooth 2 popped through. LO also a slight fever. Did LO enjoy eating solids? I would try introducing them again.

• Loading the player...
  • Yep. With DD she also got a terrible diaper rash with teething too.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• This is good to know - I feel like Drs act as though it's totally not related but so many parents disagree. She's definitely not acting like she's sick so I didn't think it was a virus. 

@tessymessy - she loved food so I may offer some again because I'm thinking it's just a coincidence. 

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"