March 2015 Moms
Options

Strangers in the Night

Re: Strangers in the Night

• Options
    @alexandria22489‌ obviously your dog didn't like her drink for a reason. I totally believe it when dogs smell bad people.

Oh I agree. I stick with "if my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't either"
    other than my husband, of course. sometimes. 
    CafeMom Tickers

October Siggy Challenge, Halloween Costume Fail

• Options

@alexandria22489‌ obviously your dog didn't like her drink for a reason. I totally believe it when dogs smell bad people.

That is a really unfair generalization. Dogs react aggressively to people who are afraid too. That doesn't make those people 'bad'.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is a really unfair generalization. Dogs react aggressively to people who are afraid too. That doesn't make those people 'bad'.

when they're in my yard it certainly does. 
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    @almeyer2013‌ I'm in tears right now. I'm so emotional these days, but that story of you getting attacked plus the shit you go through on a regular basis makes me want to cry for you. Especially having to stay in that hospital for days after the attack?? You, ma'am, are strong.
  • Options
    janda426 said:

Praise The Lord I pooped. Oh my god I seriously hope none of you ever experience what I just went through. I will spare the details but I was 2 seconds from heading to the ER so it was drastic measures. I will now be taking my stool softeners religiously and I highly suggest anyone else suffering do the same!

And thanks for the well wishes on my NT scan guys!

• Options

WTf does that have to do with anything? Why would someone who is afraid of your dog be in your yard harrassing it?

I'm talking about this bitchy "my dog just was aggressive with you, so you are a terrible person and I hate you " business. No, I was just walking and mindung my own goddamn business and your dog lost it's shit at me. That does NOT make me the bad person.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I was having a really great morning, let my dog out, decided to nix the oatmeal for a day and have cereal (milk hasn't been making me feel too great). Then I hear my dog growling outside. He has major anxiety issues. Was hit by a car as a puppy and was supposed to be put down. I ended up "stealing" him from my old job at a vet. He NEVER growls unless he is scared. I walk out there thinking another animal got into our fenced yard. Instead, I find my neighbor IN MY YARD trying to get my dog to come to her. I have yet to meet this woman. Bitch, my dog is growling at you and terrified in a corner, does it look like he wants to play? 

Needless to say, my good morning turned into me having to be really mean lol. Fortunately, I don't think it will happen again. Random of the day. 
    This is a big fear of mine. We don't have a fences in yard, but we hook our dog to an aerial run in our backyard. He is a pit bull and the sweetest thing, but because of his breed stereotypes I'm afraid someone will walk up and take him and he would let them.

My random: I have an appointment in an hour! There won't be an u/s, but hopefully we get the hear the HB on the Doppler.
  • Options
    @cinderella105‌ I am sorry it made you cry! Wasn't meant to be that way!
    Thankfully I don't work for that hospital anymore! It was an hour commute and I was miserable there. I never thought I would want to work psych again till it started my job at the hospital I work for now.
    It's a smaller psych unit, and the doctors I work with are incredible, as well as the other RN's and techs. They all know I am expecting so my only job in situations like that are to get away and call the codes. And so far there haven't been any (knocking on wood).
    Unlike the psych unit I worked at before, the patients are far less aggressive at the psych unit I work for now.
    My stress level is down so much, and it's awesome only commuting 10 minutes away from home. Working at this psych facility made me love psych nursing so much more, but it won't be a forever gig.
    My managers and directors have been cross training me on both a medical rehab unit and the post partum unit on maternity, so I keep my skills up and I am a more well rounded RN.
    It's amazing what different job can have on your perspective of things.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Peledreamsofrain‌ no you're right that it's not telling of all people who cross your dogs path, but let's say someone comes into your home and your dog goes nuts in a way that's not normal. That kind of sends up red flags.
    My dog is super protective and growls at anyone who crosses our paths or walks by our house. That being said if someone came to our home and he acted differently than he normally does, then yes. I would take caution of that person.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @saucylittlemonkeygirl‌ I was in a full sweat, beat red... It was super sexy. Ugh lol
  • Options
    @janda426‌ awe!!!! What a great photo of your baby!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2014

WTf does that have to do with anything? Why would someone who is afraid of your dog be in your yard harrassing it? I'm talking about this bitchy "my dog just was aggressive with you, so you are a terrible person and I hate you " business. No, I was just walking and mindung my own goddamn business and your dog lost it's shit at me. That does NOT make me the bad person.

right after I said I was starting to be in a good mood. You clearly took her comment in the wrong context. It has everything to do with it because it was my damn situation in the first place. Not always is it the person's fault, but occasionally, it is and that's annoying.

edit: because this is not to sound as rude as it came across. 
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    @almeyer2013‌ I'm so glad your in a better place!! And that's cool you're being trained in other areas. I've always wanted to be a nurse, but never made myself commit to the schooling.. So for now I chose cosmetology. I still think I might pursue that later though..
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited August 2014

WTf does that have to do with anything? Why would someone who is afraid of your dog be in your yard harrassing it?

I'm talking about this bitchy "my dog just was aggressive with you, so you are a terrible person and I hate you " business. No, I was just walking and mindung my own goddamn business and your dog lost it's shit at me. That does NOT make me the bad person.

right after I said I was starting to be in a good mood. You clearly took her comment in the wrong context. It has everything to do with it because it was my damn situation in the first place. Get real. 

****quote***

Lol seriously? Did you miss my post where I supported your situation in the first place? And since when does "generalizations" now mean "your specific situation"?

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

WTf does that have to do with anything? Why would someone who is afraid of your dog be in your yard harrassing it? I'm talking about this bitchy "my dog just was aggressive with you, so you are a terrible person and I hate you " business. No, I was just walking and mindung my own goddamn business and your dog lost it's shit at me. That does NOT make me the bad person.

right after I said I was starting to be in a good mood. You clearly took her comment in the wrong context. It has everything to do with it because it was my damn situation in the first place. Get real. 
    Lol seriously? Did you miss my post where I supported your situation in the first place? And since when does "generalizations" now mean "your specific situation"? Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

as I said, edit because I didn't mean it to sound as nasty as it did.  I really do apologize, I am in a bitchy mood, clearly. 
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Good luck to all the ladies with appointments today!

@janda426‌ what a great pic!
  • Options
    The taste of pissed Cheerios is all too familiar to me...
    Not today though! I'm about to go to bed!!! I love sleeping.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The taste of pissed Cheerios is all too familiar to me... Not today though! I'm about to go to bed!!! I love sleeping.

I think this is probably my worst day so far and it's only 10:15 lol. I did have cheerios for breakfast.

Sorry Pele! 
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I watched the True Blood finale last night. When it ended I burst out with "Da fuck?" and just stared at the tv with my mouth open. Seriously, 7 years and that's how they end it? Not cool man, not cool.

Also, I really have to pee, but what would otherwise be a 30 second task turns into a 5 minute one because DD will follow me in and proceed to pull everything out of the cupboards under the sink. But I can't hold it much longer....I'll try to sneak quickly but she always pays attention to my every move.

• Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited August 2014

The taste of pissed Cheerios is all too familiar to me...
    Not today though! I'm about to go to bed!!! I love sleeping.

I think this is probably my worst day so far and it's only 10:15 lol. I did have cheerios for breakfast.

Sorry Pele! 

****quote***

Naw it's cool. Lord knows I have the grouchies myself these days. I hope your crazy neighbor got the message and doesn't keep trespassing.

I'd post a 'hug it out" gif if I wasn't on mobile.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I will leave you with this ferocious creature. My dog Fudge.
    OMG those ears.  So Cute!

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    4RingCircus4RingCircus member
    edited August 2014
    @janda426‌ @cesquer‌ Yay for a great NT scans! 
      @melleasndrs‌ @cabauer9‌ Good luck at your appt!
      @jnowosielski‌ Have a great trip to Italy & eat all the food for me! 

I just made our reservations for Goofy's Kitchen character breakfast. DS is obsessed with Disney right now so this trip to Disneyland should be amazing. Once my mom retires & moves up here in a few months we won't have a Place to stay down there, plus DS will be 3 & we will have to start paying for him.
    eta tagging issues
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• Options
    @PuppyLove84‌ Sending good vibes her way and hoping for a good update.
  • Options
    I will leave you with this ferocious creature. My dog Fudge.

oh my gosh, the ears. so adorable.
    :x
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    Next up, I have to share my crazy dog lady story. Except... I am the crazy one! Haha. So our next door neighbors have a little pudgy puggle who is very sweet but not so bright. This spring I was working in my yard when I heard him whining like crazy, so I went and looked over the short fence and it appeared he was stuck in a bush! He was pulling and pulling and whining but couldn't get out of the bush. I waited a few minutes but my neighbors didn't come out and he was still whining. So finally I went through the gate into their yard to rescue them. Just then, the lady opened the back door and the puggle came running out of the bushes and ran inside like he was traumatized. And there I was, standing in the middle of the yard like a crazy person. I tried to explain what I was doing but I think the lady still thinks I'm crazy.... Oh well! I will point out that I've met our neighbors and our dogs like to play together, if that makes me seem any less crazy.... Haha.

absolutely not crazy, you were trying to help! this nutcase was just trying to play with my terrified dog. I plan on giving her the stink eye for the rest of my days. 
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    pinup08pinup08 member
    edited August 2014
    Hells bells I've been dreaming about some weird shit lately. Last night I was dreaming about Hugh Hefner. We were just hanging out at the playboy mansion and I was talking to him about the 70s?!? I think I know how the dream came about.. A couple of days ago I was telling a college friend how when I always look at old playboys I find a lot of gals from the college we attended. (WSU) wow now I just sound like a huge weirdo.
    ANYWAYS
    I need to make my fires appointment with an OB. But that rallyforimprovedbirth.com (I might have that address wrong. Don't quote me.. It's super close.)has me upset and freaked out. I think it's a great site from women to speak out. But I think in my case right now knowledge is not power it's just stressing me out.
    Normally I'm very carefree and stress free. Not anymore.
    My craving lately has been PB&J on white bread with a cup of milk. Perfection! I actually want that for breakfast..
  • Options
    Yay @wendyld‌! So glad you're having a decent day!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Dude... So embarrassing. I'm a crying mess. Some comments on here randomly get me emotional because I have the extra feels today, like almeyer's old job and now Wendy's better day and sweet moment with her son, and then I just randomly cry as it is. WTF is wrong with me?? I'm about to call my doctor.. I can't even function at work and thank god I'm hidden and nobody has come to see me for anything.. I just looked at myself and I'm beet red with swollen eyes. Ah! Trying to sneak to the bathroom without anyone noticing or asking what's wrong...

And I'm sorry I'm always posting shit like this, but idk what's going on and I never had problems with depression in my last pregnancies. I'm miserable and don't have a lot of IRL people to talk to.
  • Options

Dude... So embarrassing. I'm a crying mess. Some comments on here randomly get me emotional because I have the extra feels today, like almeyer's old job and now Wendy's better day and sweet moment with her son, and then I just randomly cry as it is. WTF is wrong with me?? I'm about to call my doctor.. I can't even function at work and thank god I'm hidden and nobody has come to see me for anything.. I just looked at myself and I'm beet red with swollen eyes. Ah! Trying to sneak to the bathroom without anyone noticing or asking what's wrong...

And I'm sorry I'm always posting shit like this, but idk what's going on and I never had problems with depression in my last pregnancies. I'm miserable and don't have a lot of IRL people to talk to.

Extra emotions are kind of part of the pregnancy package. Are you feeling depressed/overwhelmingly sad or just extra emotional in both happy and sad ways?
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"