August 2012 Moms
Options

AW our birthday trip!

I'm going to AW our trip to Disney if anyone is interested. We were there last week and it was HOT. We knew it would be but they ended up having their hottest days of the year while we were there. We got to spend her actual birthday in the Magic Kingdom. We had breakfast with Winnie the Pooh and gang.
On Dumbo

In front of Cinderella's fountain

The carousel

Birthday hug from Tigger
victoria5month samantha5

Re: AW our birthday trip!

• Options
    Oh its all so cute!! We want to take Jax to Disney sometime, but will wait now for #2 to be old enough to enjoy it too. A birthday with the best characters, she's a lucky little girl! :)

Did you find that there was a fair number of rides she could go on?

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We were planning on waiting until she was older. But we love Disney and decided to take a trip down. She absolutely loved it.
    Tons to ride. Infants and up can go on most things. The mountains have height restrictions and the other 2 coasters do too. There might be a couple others.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great pictures! Glad everyone had a good time! Your kids are too cute!!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    SJandVA said:
    We were planning on waiting until she was older. But we love Disney and decided to take a trip down. She absolutely loved it. Tons to ride. Infants and up can go on most things. The mountains have height restrictions and the other 2 coasters do too. There might be a couple others.
    That's great to know! Such a great idea.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Options
    Looks like a blast! We are headed to Disney next month, I am so excited. Any tips?

#2 BFP 8/23/14, EDD 5/1/15, M/C 9/17/14 - Forever in our hearts <3

• Options
    Looks like a blast! We are headed to Disney next month, I am so excited. Any tips?
    So many tips. Haha! Depends on what you want to do and see. Research and learn the fast pass+ system before you go. It's a great system if you know what you're doing. I saw a lot of people that didn't understand it, therefore didn't benefit from it. Let me know if you have a specific question. I'd be glad to help. It sounds like you'll be there for the mickeys not so scary Halloween party. That is a total blast, if you can swing it financially it's worth the extra price.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    So fun! We're going in March. The kids are a little young, but DH has a conference in Orlando and we decided to go meet my East coast family there. We just booked a room at the Art of Animation resort.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Options
    Great pics! Looks like fun!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Aw fun!  I want to go back ..waaahhh :(

imageimage

• Options
    edited August 2014
    SJandVA said:
    So many tips. Haha! Depends on what you want to do and see. Research and learn the fast pass+ system before you go. It's a great system if you know what you're doing. I saw a lot of people that didn't understand it, therefore didn't benefit from it. Let me know if you have a specific question. I'd be glad to help. It sounds like you'll be there for the mickeys not so scary Halloween party. That is a total blast, if you can swing it financially it's worth the extra price.

Thanks for the tips! I've done lots of reading on Fastpass and I already chose our Fastpass. Let me know what you think. Day 1: Peter Pan, Dumbo, Winnie the Pooh, Day 2: Character Meet and Greet in Epcot, Maelstrom, and Soarin, Day 3: Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror (need to change, just found out I am pregnant!), Disney jr live, Day 4: Jungle Cruise, Main Street Electrial Parade, Buzz Lightyear, Day 5: Fantasy Parade, Pirates of the Caribean, Seven Dwarfs Mine train (need to cancel), Day 6: Under the Sea, Tomorrowland Speedway, and Pirates. We aren't doing coasters because of DS. Also, do you think Kilimanjaro Safaris is ok when pregnant? Edited to add: I think we are going to skip the Halloween party because of how late it is. We plan on going back in a few years and will do it then.

• Options
    Cute pics! Happy birthday to the little lady!

• Options
    @twinkletoes3126‌ those look good to me. Just a couple things. Soarin has a height limit, so if you can't ride that I recommend getting one for spaceship earth. Seems like there is lines for that in the morning. Just remember the earlier your fast passes are the more you can get. One day at Magic Kingdom we ended up getting 7 total. Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan are our favorites. We aren't huge fans of Animal Kingdom so I'm not sure about the safari and pregnancy.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    @SJandVA‌ We were hoping to do the rider swap for Soarin, I'll check out Spaceship Earth too though! Thanks again for all your suggestions,

• Options
    @SJandVA‌ We were hoping to do the rider swap for Soarin, I'll check out Spaceship Earth too though! Thanks again for all your suggestions,

Sounds like you've got it:) Rider swap worked so great for us. DH and I each got to ride with our 6yo and she got to ride Splash, mine train, and big thunder twice.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Options
    Awe that looks so fun. I've never been so I hope we get take a family trip in the next few years. Love the pic w tigger!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"