November 2013 Moms

Are we drinking?

2»

Re: Are we drinking?

• Smilz4782 said:
    @guiltypleasures‌ "it's a small world after all!" And I'm totes sad I didn't know you were there!! We spent almost two weeks the end of June in wa! Wedding in Seattle on the water and all.
    I don't get to the city often but I would have totally driven 58 million hours just to spend some time with you. When did you live in Oceanside?
  • Loading the player...
  • Smilz4782 said:
    @CFox815‌ might not be a murderer... She didn't drink enough to pass my test.
    She can smother me with her boobs any day.
  • @leopardgurl831‌ Boobs are all you need.
  • Smilz4782 said:
    While sporting this rack as my avatar I feel compelled to love tit all the things. @guiltypleasures‌ XH was stationed in O'side from 2001-2005, we moved to Spokane in April 05 from ca
    I was wreaking havoc in high school then. We lived in Tierrasanta. My dad and my brother are still stationed there.
  • I accidentally started a protest in high school. We weren't allowed to wear gloves unless the administration said that it was cold enough. I brought it up in my government class and next thing I know people are making petitions and picketing during lunch time.
  • I bet San Diego was glad to get rid of me.
  • I used my boobs as a way to win a band competition once. I'm drunk and reminiscing so you all will be subjected to my old stories.
  • Sectional day was my favorite day. It was tonguing Tuesday for wind instruments...I was a good teacher. The band bus was awesome. I did many many things in the back of the bus after away games.
  • Recently a band teacher at my old school got arrested for hiding weed in instruments.
  • Arcticpuss is not, DH just uses the names of drugs interchangeably.
  • Homebrew, a thing of beauty.

We homebrew too!!'n :)
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13
  • CFox815 said:
    kimmycup said:
    CFox815 said:
    Oh fuck that was sad. I just got off the phone with a recruiter from the NG. I'm finally losing a teensy bit of weight so I figured nothing would fire me up more like getting some paperwork rolling and getting a time limit on things. So I decided to be all hooha and try to do some push-ups in my office. Babies killed my body. I want to die. But I can do this. A little bit each day and I'll get there.
    Start slow. You will get there. I remember trying to do burpees one day on one of my first gym visits back and I looked like the biggest asshole. I keep ramping it up every week and I feel like I'm in amazing shape, but it took forever to get there. I rock climbed today ... to the top! Just stick with it and push yourself a little bit out of your comfort zone every day.
    Hehe. 
    I did burpees with med ball slams today. I kinda love burpees.
    Daaang, look at you all BA. If I had a hat, I'd tip it to you. I have a love/hate relationship with burpees. The coaches love for me to do them. I hate them. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• So this may come as a shock to y'all, but I did NOT drink last night. I know, I know. Unacceptable, and I'm so sorry to disappoint. Please accept my sincerest apologies and I can only make it up to you by drinking tonight. Stay tuned... <:-P

• I used my boobs as a way to win a band competition once. I'm drunk and reminiscing so you all will be subjected to my old stories.
    When were you in high school?
    I graduated in 06.
  • Class of '07 babay!

Me too
  • I need @CFox815's shoe help! I need a new pair of cute rain boots  and a pair of comfy but cute everyday boots for the colder weather. I need all types of fashion help. My 4 year old neice has a better sense of style than I do.
  • CFox815 said:

I need @CFox815's shoe help! I need a new pair of cute rain boots  and a pair of comfy but cute everyday boots for the colder weather. I need all types of fashion help. My 4 year old neice has a better sense of style than I do.

I just saw this ... I will hunt for you!
    Aka- she will "Hunter" for you! Get it??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"