Long Island Babies
Options

Any Nassau County working moms, looking for friends?

Hi all,
My husband and I moved to Levittown in Oct, 2013.  I have a 17 mth old baby girl, and just found out we are pregnant again.  I work in Manhattan - full time.  Not much time during the week, but on Saturdays my husbands works,and it would be great to meet some mama friends in Nassau County. 

Re: Any Nassau County working moms, looking for friends?

• Options
    earbearb member
    Hi!  Congrats on your second pregnancy, that's very exciting :)  I'm in Seaford, so we are basically town-neighbors.  I also work FT during the week but am usually around on the weekends, for the most part, pending family stuff.  Both my husband and I are from the general area (he's from Wantagh, I'm from Suffolk County) - so there always seems to be something to do, but it's always nice to meet another momma!  It's actually been a while since I've been on the Bump so it's random that I happened upon your post somehow, can you send me a private message if you get this one?  I forget how to do that.  Yup, I'm Bump challenged.  Hope you are feeling well so far! (No morning sickness, etc!)
  • Options
    Hi....we are in New Hyde Park. I have a 22 month old son and this little one that will arrive on Thursday! I'd love to meet some new mommy friends, once my 12 week,FMLA is over in end of Nov, am a FTWM...I teach 4th grade.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"