December 2014 Moms
Options

AW: Kicking is becoming consistent!

When I started feeling the kicks a couple weeks ago, it was only at night, when I was laying down watching tv. This week, its been kicks morning, afternoon, and night. Sometimes I can feel them when I am sitting upright too. I'm so happy! DH and I have been high-fiving and saying "Its working!" lol! Has anybody else been experiencing more consistent kicking? I'm 24 w 2 d pregnant :-)
Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

Re: AW: Kicking is becoming consistent!

• Options
    I feel her all the time! She's a wiggly little froggy, I love it so much!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• Options
    I have been feeling LO since about 14-15 weeks along but just this week they have gotten to the point of the booming kicks where you grab whatever is closest to brace yourself in case there is s second one *smh*.... They get SO serious at times about making her presence known enjoy it all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've definitely felt an upswing in movement this week. Sunday night my DH was able to feel her kick and she is certainly becoming stronger and more active as the days go by. I will be 22 weeks tomorrow :) She kicked me in the spine last Sunday which I did not appreciate (while driving). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• Options
    For the last week LO has been kicking at around the same time every night. I absolutely love it!! DH has been able to feel him too. I'm surprised that the kicks feel so strong and can't imagine what they'll be like when he gets bigger!! I'm 22w5d. 
  • Options
    I am 24 weeks today and it's so crazy how active our little boy is. I love feeling him it's amazing... Just to know he is doing good and moving around. I can't wait until my husband can feel him from the out side I think that will make his day.. Not to change the subject but I catch my self talking to my little baby boy bump am I the only one... :-)
  • Options
    Oh yes! Started with what I would describe as a fish flopping around, usually at night while I'm laying on the couch. Now, two weeks later she's making her presence known morning, noon, and night. Some cute little kicks and movements, others are "holy shit, what f was that?" I'm loving it!
  • Options
    I'm right at 24 weeks and three days ago she started moving all day. It's exciting :)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"