Pregnant after 35

I'm a bad Mom!

JilliansMomaJilliansMoma member
edited August 2014 in Pregnant after 35
Last night as I was sucked into my Outlander book on one of my many trips to the toilet, I noticed a small pile of laundry at the foot of my bed on the floor.  

It's late, my room is dark (except for my small reading light) I even think to myself "hmmm the girls dressed one of their teddy bears in a Buster Posey jersey and left it on that small pile of laundry"...on my last trip to the bathroom before lights out, I noticed that the small pile of laundry was DD#2 dressed in her Buster Posey jersey!  

She was completely asleep on the floor and had been for about two hours!  I must have walked passed her at least 8 times!  I felt horrible she was just a little ball on the floor but on the last pass she had turned her little face out so I could see it was her!  I picked her up and put her in bed with my DH and I!  I felt so bad! Honestly it didn't even look like a kid sleeping on the floor!!  Thank God I didn't step on the "pile of laundry"!

This morning when I asked her why she was in my bed she says in her raspy, two pack a day voice "I sneaked in here last night Mommy...my bed hot!"  She didn't even remember laying on the floor! My DH thought I was nuts that I couldn't tell it was her! OMG Mom of the year right?

edit:formatting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

Re: I'm a bad Mom!

• OMG I'm cracking up.  My DD would totally do this.  lol

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • Not a bad mom at all.  It could happen to anyone.  :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • This actually happened to me with my 7yr old about 2 mths ago. Fell right asleep on the floor.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Omg that's hilarious!! Good story :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• edited August 2014
    That's hilarious!!! But all is forgiven - you were reading Outlander!! :) =D> =D> =D>

Btw, which one are you reading? MOBY?
  • Love it!  I'd totally do the same thing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lol, nope not bad mom...something probably happen to us all like this...you were just braver to tell it! Lol
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • That's hilarious!!! But all is forgiven - you were reading Outlander!! :) =D> =D> =D> Btw, which one are you reading? MOBY?
    Thanks guys for the reassurance!  She laughed about it when I told her I thought she was a pile of laundry!  

@harmonicbabe26 I'm re-reading the first book.  I think it is called Outlander.  I was inspired since watching the TV series and it takes her forever between books I thought I would re-read before I start the new one!  Plus I was a little miffed on how the last book ended!!  I seriously thought my Kindle was broken!! LOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• @JilliansMoma‌ sigh. I do love book 1.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Lol, you are still a good mom :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"