November 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Musings

If your LN was Butt, wouldn't you change it? I come across names like this and wonder how they haven't gone by the wayside.

Re: Monday Musings

• Loading the player...
  • Options

NYChs said:

cagoldi said:

@Kim22 I once took a live crawfish out of a tank from a buffet and smuggled it home in my purse thinking he would be my new pet. I was 6. He died, and my mom was mortified when she realized what happened.

@tgrimes1980‌ A is doing really well with the Singulair, thanks for asking. @NYChs maybe O has an EI?

I had to call a hospital once to get updates on some patients and I had to warn the nurse ahead of time that it was not a prank call because I had 3 members there with last names as follows: Hogg, Fox, and Turtle.

Seriously now, what are the odds that 3 patients with the same insurance that all have an animal as a LN are at the same hospital at the same time?

I thought with ear infections they'd be grabbing their ears, which so far he isn't. I'll keep a lookout though, thanks for the suggestion.

I've heard this is a myth.  FWIW, Maggie's had two ear infections and never once grabbed her ears.  (She rubs them when she's tired, though.)

This is true for us also. The indications for us are increased fussiness, waking very frequently, and decreased milk intake. It hurts their ears to suck.
  • Options
    @JoeLies‌ I would get a new car. We're at that point with DH's vehicle where we are getting up there with the $$$ spent on repairs because once something is fixed, next month it's something else.
  • Options
    Karadee1Karadee1 member
    edited August 2014
    Re: ear infections:
    G only recently started grabbing his ear, he's had fluid on it since April with multiple infections. I think he's actually swatting more at his left (good) ear than his right. I wonder if things sound louder in that ear and it's bothering him, more than it hurting. Anyway, just thought I'd share!

Edited out the messed up quote box.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @JoeLies‌ winter is coming. I'd do it now. Besides a lot of the dealerships should in theory be looking to get rid of stock to bring in the new model years. You might even snag a deal and get them to cut the crap in negotiations because you don't have time to dither.
  • Options
    My last name is not butt however dh used to joke that we should name our kid "crotch" to go with our last name.
  • Options
    mskatiep said:

@kimmycup‌ Layla is the same way, she can have every toy out, but she zeros in on my flip flops or the dog water bowl.

Dog water bowl, don't you mean swimming pool???? That's from Matthew.. Lol.
  • Options
    Karadee1 said:

I bought new bras yesterday, finally. The one good one I had actually broke while I was sitting at my desk at work on Friday. Money is sorta tight right now and I had been putting off spending the money on some good new ones. I'm wearing my new black one right now and it feels like my boobs are floating! I can't even feel the straps, and I'm a 40 DD currently. I'm all perky and comfortable.

What brand did you buy? I swear I haven't owned a comfortable bra since I started wearing them!
  • Options

Karadee1 said:

I bought new bras yesterday, finally. The one good one I had actually broke while I was sitting at my desk at work on Friday. Money is sorta tight right now and I had been putting off spending the money on some good new ones. I'm wearing my new black one right now and it feels like my boobs are floating! I can't even feel the straps, and I'm a 40 DD currently. I'm all perky and comfortable.

What brand did you buy? I swear I haven't owned a comfortable bra since I started wearing them!
    I am a huge fan of the lane Bryant bras. They are fantastic for big boobs!

• Options
    @joelies I would probably do the same thing. As long as it's just the radiator I would do the repair. Good luck car shopping!!!
  • Options
    My friend knew a guy named Shafen Cox.

When I worked in customer service, I got an email from someone named Innocent Hore.

I love both of these names so, so much.
  • Options
    Haha it's not rocket but kind of in that line of thought
  • Options
    Yay @Soozerella! Good luck!
  • Options
    Maybe one of our many "I signed up to do research" crazies/trolls was telling the truth. While not so much about how we are all bullies, I found an article released yesterday talking about TB, with out actually saying it.

https://news.msn.com/science-technology/the-bump-effect-nine-months-of-big-data-1

July Siggy Challenge: Orestis Karnezis (Greece)

JUICE
    ...and the freak circle is complete.
  • Options
    @mellochello I love that idea. 

• Options
    So ladies, how clean are your houses?  I feel like I am always cleaning, but as soon as I turn around everything needs to be cleaned again.  I'm looking for a really good cleaning routine.  I tried to make one for myself but I don't think it's working.  Help me.
  • Options
    @Mommyxtwo1113‌ hahahaha seriously are we living the same life?

I am totally overwhelmed by my house right now. I cannot keep up at all. I am constantly cleaning and you'd never be able to tell.

I long for the days of only chasing and cleaning up after one kid.
  • Options
    @barista411‌ I feel the same way. How do such little people make such chaos?
  • Options
    Back to the names, I teach with a guy whose last name is Gaylord. At a high school. I really would have considered another profession. To say the kids don't respect him is an understatement.
  • Options
    So ladies, how clean are your houses?  I feel like I am always cleaning, but as soon as I turn around everything needs to be cleaned again.  I'm looking for a really good cleaning routine.  I tried to make one for myself but I don't think it's working.  Help me.
    I feel like I never clean. I try to vacuum weekly but that's all that gets done regularly besides the kitchen. Some days I stress about it, most of the time I let it go and remember 1. If someone comes by, they're coming to see us, not the house. And 2. Evie will only be this small for now, I have to enjoy it and let some stuff go. But I'm also kind of lazy!
    Pretty much this. I would like to vacuum more, because with Neva crawling everywhere it bothers me when there's stuff on the floor and with her she zeroes in on it. However, she HATES the vacuum and cries every time I vacuum if there's no one else home to hang out with her. Which is why I always put it off. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"