October 2013 Moms

Glad to see I am still entertaining you all.

2»

Re: Glad to see I am still entertaining you all.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, sorry @NRyan55‌ for writing the wrong name!
  • Here they are now, sad and a little less shiny, and there they were new. I'm sorry if this posts double, I'm learning how to use this app :|
    You did a great job on them!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• tmccord21 said:

Here they are now, sad and a little less shiny, and there they were new. I'm sorry if this posts double, I'm learning how to use this app :|

Omg I would never put those on my feet. Never. :::cat with big eyes:::

Well, to each her own. I love them, but I realize they aren't for everyone.

• Here they are now, sad and a little less shiny, and there they were new. I'm sorry if this posts double, I'm learning how to use this app :|

You did a great job on them!

Thank you! :-)
  • I swear I've seen your username post long before two weeks ago. I am mobile however and would never be able to look that up.. Unless there used to be someone with a similar name?

Well when I reactivated my account and changed my username it changed all of my "Batmandi" posts to reflect this name, so if you were looking at old threads you would see this name. But otherwise I haven't posted until now. Maybe there was someone with a similar name. Unless you guys all really liked that person. Then it was me. Lol.
  • Can /will you do an AMA?

Only if you tell me what an AMA is. Lol.
  • I still really don't know what an AMA is though...
  • Oh.... I'm not sure that's a great idea actually. I'm just trying to come back slowly and not be too bothersome to anyone, although just my presence probably bothers some people lol. Maybe in a few...years? :-)
    Poor Jeremy has so many emotions right now

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol, alright ladies. What's the protocol? Do I get on some sort of schedule or just post one when it's boring? I see someone is already having one today.
    You win the internet. ::throws papers::

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Lol, alright ladies. What's the protocol? Do I get on some sort of schedule or just post one when it's boring? I see someone is already having one today.

sleepy33 said:
    You have to petition @carriet2018, she is the keeper of the AMA schedule.
    If @carriet2018 gives her blessing, you may go tomorrow (or next week). I think the idea was one a week originally, but I think we got off the schedule.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow would be a really bad day for me, I have 2 events and meetings all day, can I do this on the weekend or is it only a Thursday/weekday thing? If it's weekdays only, Tuesday would probably be the best for me next week, unless you guys don't mind waiting until the evening to get my responses. Sorry I don't know the procedure!!
  • Tomorrow would be a really bad day for me, I have 2 events and meetings all day, can I do this on the weekend or is it only a Thursday/weekday thing? If it's weekdays only, Tuesday would probably be the best for me next week, unless you guys don't mind waiting until the evening to get my responses. Sorry I don't know the procedure!!
    Usually a weekday b/c a lot of folks are hit or miss on the weekends. Paging @carriet2018 again!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"