April 2015 Moms

girl or a boy

2»

Re: girl or a boy

• I have a gut feeling it's a girl but my dreams keep having boys so who knows. We would prefer a boy first then a girl though. 
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My intuition told me that my first was a girl, and I was right (my husband thought she was going to be a boy). I also knew that all my nieces were girls, but for my nephew I never got any "feeling" about it. This time, I don't really have any feelings about this one, so I don't know if that means it's a boy, but I'll be happy either way. But like @mhickey426, I have a ton of girl clothes that would probably fit, so that would make things easier on my wallet! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought my first was a girl and I was right.  I don't have any feelings either way so far for this baby.
  • Had a feeling I was having a boy with my first pregnancy, sure enough it was a boy! Hoping for a girl this time! Tried the Chinese calculator and it said girl! Hope it's right!
  • I knew our first was a boy. I had a couple of dreams about it and between the friends I had pregnant and the number count, it was destined that I have a boy! Sickness wise and etc. I feel the exact same this pregnancy that I did my first time around. I am still not "calling" it until I see how high/low I carry and start feeling a little more of what I think it is, but as of right now I am saying boy.
  • I thought my second was going to be a boy, because it seemed different than my first (girl). Wrong. This time I'm thinking boy again, but probably because I'm hoping for a third girl.
  • In both my previous pregnancies I thought I was having girls, and I did. This time I feel like we are having a boy. Id be happier with either, secretly I'm sure my DH would love a little boy.
  • edited August 2014

I knew with the first pregnancy when I ovulated and based on that I knew it was a girl and I was right. Based on the same this one is also a girl!

Someone else's question:
    Huh? You knew it was a girl based on when you ovulated? I'm confused.

My answer: Girl sperm survive longer than boy sperm in a uterus prior to making contact with the egg. If she had sex a few days before ovulation and got KU she is probably reasoning that it's a girl. I've read that if you want a girl, you should try to time it so that the boys "die" before the egg is released and if you want a boy, you should have sex ON ovulation day.
    Just my guess on her reasoning.

This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• So much easier on the wallet especially since I have so much with tags still

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    I have no feelings... But id like a boy and my husband wants a girl!
  • KCHays678KCHays678 member
    edited August 2014
    2 boys already & had no strong feelings with those pregnancies. Now, I'm hoping for a healthy baby girl but still no strong feeling one way or the other!
  • My gut says girl but DH wants a boy so badly, I've started to doubt myself.
  • I thought DS was a boy in the beginning and then tried to convince myself it was a girl at the end (team green). This time I started thinking I was pregnant with a girl a week and a half before I got my BFP. We will see...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

M/C 7/8/12

Perfect baby boy born 7/8/13

BFP 8/20/14 EDD 4/27/15 It's a GIRL!!

• I have no idea with this one! With my DD, I swore she was a boy and was shocked at the big u/s. No preference this time; we just want a healthy babe!
  • I've been feeling really strongly girl. When i refer to the baby in my thoughts i think either "her," "she," or the girl name we picked automatically.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• My husband is convinced its a boy. I don't really have any feelings to what it is just as long as its healthy!
    BabyFruit Ticker 

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/7e/e6b4b4e002c57939f8c86f139d0897.jpg  photo fech2_zpsc36abf03.gif
  • Well my son keeps calling it a she so girl.
  • I have two boys already and found out the sex at the anatomy ultrasounds for both of them.  My doc told me that I have a 70% chance of having another boy, since I've already had two.  I should've asked her to cite her source, because that sounds crazy to me!  So, I will try to find out at 20 week, but I am planning on having a 3rd boy.

G born 12/09
    H born 12/12
    BFP 8/6/14, MMC discovered 9/8/14, D&C 9/10/14
    BFP 11/14/14, #3 due 7/20/15 6/22/2015, No heartbeat 1/6/15, D&E 1/12/15

• From day one I have felt strongly it is a girl. This is my first so can't compare to any past experiences. DH on the other hand is confident it's a boy (I think it's wishful thinking) and refers to the baby has "He". The only thing I know for sure is one of us is right ;) or maybe we are having twins and there is a boy and girl.
  • I'm starting to feel like I'm having a boy. No reason, just a feeling.
  • My husband wants a boy, and I'm happy with either. However, I have a very strong gut feeling that we will have a girl. We won't find out for at least another 10 weeks!
    ME: 26  |  DH: 33
    Dating: March 17, 2008
    Married: May 18, 2013
    BFP: August 16, 2014
    Our rainbow baby after two losses. Rest sweetly, my angels. 

IT'S A GIRL!EDD: April 10, 2015
    (Formerly known as amandastewart51813)

• My mother's intuation is busted. 4 kids and I've been wrong every. single. time.  I've given up on guessing.
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• I had no idea with the first two, both boys, but this time even though it's so early I'm sensing twins!!!!!! I did that Chinese chart thing just see and it was right for number one but said second was a girl but born a boy... This time it said another boy!!!!!
  • I'm thinking boy, H is hoping boy but we will be happy with either. (I think if it is a girl H will be wrapped around her little finger)

There's a close friend of mine that right after I told her I was pregnant said "I'm telling you right now it's a boy" lol 
    Together - May 2008
    Married - August 2013
    Moved 3000 miles away - February 2014

Our newest little adventure:
     BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"