Trouble TTC
Options

Is it Throat Punch Thursday yet...because I'm feeling pretty snarky today.

So this has been a rough month for me. My endo/PCOS has been pretty much killing me this month, and work has just sucked. That, along with the fact that I feel like I wasted this month because of that stupid injectables class (yeah...I'm still bitter)...I'm just not feeling very cheery. haha.

So last night on FB I see this post from this girl that I know. We're acquaintances, not really friends. We've done photos for each other (we're both photographers), and she has this post about taking herself to the ER. Now here's the deal: If you are so sick/injured that you need to go to the ER...why in the eff are you on FB?

Anywho...so she's going on and on about how much PAIN she is in, and how she is requesting morphine and they're fighting her on it, and just giving minute by minute updates on her status...ya know what was wrong with her? A cyst was bursting.

You have GOT to be kidding me. I know we all have different pain threshholds...but a cyst...really. I have burst probably...8 cysts in the last year. Ya know what I did while that was happening? I sat at work. What I did not do is update my facebook every 10 minutes with my complaints about my Dr not giving me IV morphine.

end rant. Thanks for listening to me be a total beotch for the day.

*passes the wine*

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
June 2011 - Married DH.
June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Is it Throat Punch Thursday yet...because I'm feeling pretty snarky today.

• Options
    shirleymaebyshirleymaeby member
    edited August 2014
    Ugh, I hate people like that.  The only thing is worse is people updating from the delivery room.  Yes, yes, we all know you're having a baby STFU already.

@rainbowbridge14 - I tried that once!  Made it almost a month before I gave in.

ETA: Finally got my gif to work.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Options
    Ugh that's annoying!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmdecoux said:
    Ugh, I hate people like that.  The only thing is worse is people updating from the delivery room.  Yes, yes, we all know you're having a baby STFU already.

@rainbowbridge14 - I tried that once!  Made it almost a month before I gave in.

ETA: Finally got my gif to work.

UGH, RIGHT?! I would think while being in labor there would be more important things to focus on....like being in labor. But what do I know. *shrugs*

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I block all of those types of FB posters!

FB should only be used for making jokes about others who are not your FB friends. That, and excessive posting of your dinner plate. ;)
    Me:
    Dx, PCOS
    Began TTC Mar 12 both @ age 33.
    HSG and SA Dec 12: All good.

9 completed medicated cycles so far (*BFP and loss mentioned*):
    Clomid 50mg, TI, BFN.
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, TI, BFN.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, HCG trigger, IUI#1, BFP. M/C @ 7 weeks.
    ~Break~
    Clomid 50mg, IUI#2, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, IUI #3, BFN
    Clomid 100mg, HCG trigger, IUI #4, BFN
    Started Metformin
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #5, BFN
    Clomid 150mg, HCG trigger, IUI #6, BFN

Letrozole 7.5mg, HCG trigger, IUI #7, TWW...

~Break~

Gathering info for IVF...
  • Options
    Ugh, attention whore much?  If you are in that much pain, you wouldn't be on facebook.

**passess the jug of wine**

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• Options
    BlueJoan said:
    *******Baby/Pregnancy Warning************
    My brother called me today to let me know they are inducing my SIL tomorrow and if it doesn't progress how they'd like she'll be having a C-section.  One way or another I'll have a nephew tomorrow.  I'm happy but sad/jealous at the same time.  He wanted to know if I needed to be kept updated and I said a text would be fine since I'm at work.  I don't want a whole day of phone calls about this.  How appropriate that the decided to give birth on TPT.
    Some people are just naturally considerate like that ;-)

June 2011 - Married DH.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    jencity9jencity9 member
    edited August 2014
    She does sound super annoying and like a drama queen... That being said I have a pretty high pain tolerance and I had a ruptured cyst/follicle once and it was the worst pain I've ever had! I threw up twice at the RE's office which I think was from the pain. Maybe since mine was a follicle that grew as a result of Letrozole.. ;) and I def was in too much pain to be on FB or doing ANYTHING else!

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • Options
    That's why I hate FB, some people do those damn play by play's of their life it's so freaking annoying. I don't fucking care!!!

As far as the cyst, the first one that I had that ruptured I passed out. The Dr said it's what your body does when it can't handle the pain anymore, I've never been in that much pain in my life. I woke up with my ex husband yelling at me to wake up while he tried to dress me to go to the ER, it was 1 am when it happened and I was in my gown. This was about 19 years ago so no fb, but even if there was I was in no condition to fb, I kept coming in and out of consciousness. I have had a few more rupture since then but the pain wasn't that bad. Then again my last one I did take a very low dose of Percocet because it was here and I saw no reason to be in pain.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Omg. I would have blocked her updates. I can't stand that kind of blatant attention-seeking behavior. I got my bottle of wine back from my uncle's house, so let's drink today! WOOOO! And I will post TPT late this evening/early morning (depending on time zone) so feel free to rant as much as you like :D. Who would like to have WTF Wed AND TPT? I'm fine doing both. I almost posted WTF today, but wasn't sure if people would want it every week. Seems like we've been needing it, though :)
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options
    Been a rough month for me also. I have a list of things/people I want to TP! Bring it on TP Thursday!!!! @theholmanherd‌ I vote yes for WTF Wednesday, I can bitch and vent all week!!!

TTC #1

Me: AMA, DH: MFI

Official DX - MFI due to Hemochromatosis

IVF #1 Nov. 2014 - ER 11/10 (10R 6M 6F) - ET 11/13 

3DT of 3 embies - no frosties - CP = BFFN!!!!

****All Welcome****

imageimage

• Options
    theholmanherdtheholmanherd member
    edited August 2014
    @Hollowvic‌ consider it done! ETA: I will start it next Wednesday. It's getting late in the day for today, but next Wednesday, I will post WTF.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options

Yes, she definitely falls under the 'Wacked Out Drama Queen Wednesday' category!

Me: +35 DH: +35
    TTC: Since January 2013 
    DX: PCOS. Severe Endometriosis, Unicornuate Uterus w/only left tube and left ovary, Pedunculated fibroid (on the outside of uterus) and Anovulation. All conditions diagnosed 8/13
    TX: Metformin
    DH DX: MFI - low morphology, low motility
    Ultrasound shows both kidneys in spite of UU. 
    HSG showed clear tube on the left side. 
    Lap Surgery performed 1/9/14 to remove fibroid and endo (Stage 3)
    • IUI# 1 June 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 13: BFN
    • IUI#2  July 2014 started 100 mg of Clomid - 7dpiui Progesterone: 5.75: BFN
    • Natural Cycle - so shocked to be in 2WW - 7dpo Progesterone: 15.5: BFN
    • Working with new RE starting injectables in late August.
    • IUI #3 August 2014  w/ Menopur: BFN
    • Finally ovulating on my own!!
    Waiting to start IVF hopefully
    **********All Are Welcome**************
    3T January Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolution

• Options

Just to clarify - to all of you ladies that had horrible cysts rupture...you deserved the morphine. And I in no way want to downplay your pain. I have had some pretty nasty ones myself. But like we've all said...I was most definitely not on FB at the time. So it was pretty obvious this girl is just an idiot attention seeking drama queen. (<<<you like that @iputketchuponketchup ;) )

Thanks for ranting with me ladies. Today is dumb. And I need to be off of work and go home....now.

June 2011 - Married DH.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    OMG, I thought the same thing when I was driving home today- Is it Thursday yet for TPT?  I would like to TP one of the vets I work for- she's prob. 55ish, and never had kids, (and while she's never without a snarky comment about us technicans anyways), but she doesn't need to snark at us for discussing wanting kids/having them.

That girl sounds like a real peach.  Bless her little heart, she NEEDED that morphine.

• Options
    OMG this sounds like my sister!!

Reason #643688 why DH and I got off of Facebook
  • Options
    @klynda - my guess? They gave it to her to knock her out :-)

June 2011 - Married DH.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"