February 2015 Moms
Options

HDBD... for all the early show-ers

Re: HDBD... for all the early show-ers

• Options
    CogDis said:
    You gals all look amaze balls! I particularly love @jaztastic‌ 's outfit! Dumb FTM here. I'm 14 weeks, haven't gained a pound, and I'm not showing at all! :-( I'm a fatty and carry my weight in my middle, so I've always had a pouch. Does this mean that I'm not ever going to show? Do you have to gain weight to show?
    Ive lost two lbs since getting pregnant...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Stephanie2378 My husband would drool over your fish tank! He wants a bigger one so bad.

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bhjones1980‌ I want your bump! You look so cute and just teeny tiny preggo!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Omg! @digwriter‌ you look so cute! And have a teeny tiny preggo bump, too! Ok, I'm probably the same size as you, so maybe I'm just a late shower!

I'll stop interrupting the thread of cuteness with my lamenting of cuteness lacking for me.

More bump pictures, please! So cute! :-)
  • Options
  • Options
    Trin42 said:
    I really want to show off my bump but I'm at work and I know some people on here have said they side-eye the work bathroom pictures :-S Should I go take a pic or not?
    Just do it!

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Options
    Trin42 said:
    I really want to show off my bump but I'm at work and I know some people on here have said they side-eye the work bathroom pictures :-S Should I go take a pic or not?
    F- that, all my bump pics are work bathroom pics.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Trin42 said:
    Sometimes a work bathroom is the best place to take a bump pic. At least the mirrors at work aren't covered in toddler fingerprints like mine are at home.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    jaztastic said:

@bhjones1980 Thank you (insider secret... I picked it up at Walmart for like $9.88) 

jaztastic said:

@bhjones1980 Thank you (insider secret... I picked it up at Walmart for like $9.88) 

I have 2 $9 WalMart dresses that are BY FAR the most frequently complimented clothing items I own. I don't think I have ever worn either one of them, in public, without getting at least one compliment.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One of the very few reasons it sucks to be due towards the end of the month...12w vs 15w is an eternity in bump growth!
    Agree!! I've got zilch.
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

One of the very few reasons it sucks to be due towards the end of the month...12w vs 15w is an eternity in bump growth!

Agree!! I've got zilch.

Ditto! I'm still bloated a little bit, but I think I just look chubbier to others.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the same issue no bump just chub.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options

This thread always brightens my Wednesdays.  Thanks ladies for showing off your cute bumps!  Not sure why none of my pics ever works, I can't participate :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I think mine's still blump :( I don't think I'll be convinced it's baby until I'm pushing it out! lol #needmoreselfesteem

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So cute ladies. I wish my mobile would let me post pictures. I'm 12wks 3days and definitely starting to show.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm definitely still tubbo deluxe.  And my pictures are on my iPad at home.  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Super cute! I can't wait to start showing. My hubby says it looks like I have popped the last few days but I still just feel bloated and sick. :( My doctor says he calls the 3 trimesters the 3 G's; Green, Glow, Get Out. I want to get in the glow phase so I can feel better about showing off my bump. Haha
  • Options
    Cute bumps ladies!! I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and dont have my bump yet. I gained a lot of weight right away not being able to poop or exercise. Now ive lost 5 pounds since my last appointment (but im still more than pre-pregnancy) so I dont feel as fat as I did but I just want my bump!!
  • Options
    ayboaybo member
    I think I may explode in the next few weeks. I have nothing but bloating well that's what it feels like. 12 weeks in! Bump is hiding out I guess. Lol you ladies all look too cute!!!!! :)<3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"