July 2012 Moms
Options

I am back- aw my vacation

Hi ladies, I have been away - went to a trip to Costa Rica with my 8 year old son. It was awesome. Veronica missed me a lot but daddy said she was very good girl all the time- not a single tantrum!
Costa Rica is a beautiful country if anybody considering it as a vacation destination I highly recommend. The only drawback - I have injured my foot pretty bad and it is infected and hurts like a bitch. Oh well. And here few pics. imageimageimage
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am back- aw my vacation

• Options
    How fun! Glad you had a great trip with your son! Sorry about your foot though, hope recovery is quick.
  • Options
    What an awesome vacation! Looks like you two had a great time. Sorry your foot is hurting, hope it is better soon.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Beautiful! Glad you had a good time! Sorry about the foot :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    I'm a little jealous, but so happy for you! I'm sure you had an amazing time, and you made lots of memories that your little boy will cherish forever. Costa Rica is on our must-do travel list, hopefully in the next few years!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    What a great trip for the two of you! Sorry to hear about your foot. Glad to hear that Veronica did well while you were away.
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I am glad you had a great time. I have heard good things about Costa rica and it is on our list to visit. I hope your foot heals quickly!
  • Options
    So nice...DH and I talk about going to Costa Rica almost every year, but for some reason we always end up somewhere else.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"