Trying to Get Pregnant

*WTO Tuesday*

Good morning, everyone! I must be the earliest riser of the group, or something...

Cycle/month:

CD:

What are you doing to get pregnant?:

Rants/raves/chartstalks:

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:
TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart

Re: *WTO Tuesday*

• Cycle/month: 2/4

CD: 28

What are you doing to get pregnant?: all the things.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: My temps are up today, the highest they've been in a few weeks. Everyone cross their fingers for me that they keep climbing! They may not, since my other O signs were not present, except for watery cm...

GTKY: In summer I hit the gym two mornings a week, and do yoga twice on the weekends. During the school year I hit the gym three days, and yoga stays the same.

My Chart
  • Cycle/month: 3/3

CD: 13

What are you doing to get pregnant?: BBT, hoping to start ED sex tomorrow (O is usually CD 19/20) as well as OPKs, preseed (will be trying for the first time), PNVs

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Started back to work yesterday and I'm exhausted. Next week will be even worse when the students return though, so FX I O on schedule so that I don't have to HIO ED next week!

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: During the summer, I go to the gym as soon as I wake up every day of the work week (although I'm not actually working). During the school year, I go straight from school to the gym Monday-Thursday. If I don't hit the gym basically as soon as possible, I'll get lazy. I try to get in one day on the weekend too. I walk on the treadmill on a high incline and have been doing personal training once a week for two months (I only have five sessions remaining). I also do some strength training on my own too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wine&CupcakesWine&Cupcakes member
    edited August 2014
    @3houlagirl‌ - thanks for starting! I hope your temps keep climbing!

@SJFTCA‌ - hope you O on schedule!

@littleliverpill - sounds like a great appointment and happy to hear about impending O!!

Cycle/month: 2/4

CD: 12

What are you doing? PNVs, OPKs, Preseed, temping & charting, EOD sex until + OPK then ED until O is confirmed.

R/R/CS: hoping to O early but my anxiety is creeping in...I'm beginning to think my anxiety levels are problematic but akin to my hypochondria regarding body-related issues, I've now also diagnosed myself with every mental health disorder known to man that can be remotely associated with an anxiety disorder. Hopefully this doesn't get in the way of my O.

GTKY: I try to hit the gym for cardio at least 3-4x week (stairclimber & treadmill at incline) and lift 2x week along with about 40 minutes of stretching prior. I'm slacking but I keep getting back on track! I also take the dog for a very long walk 3-4x week!

ETA: words.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • AdlestropAdlestrop member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the early start @3houlagirl ! FX the temps stay high.
    Hope you have a conveniently timed O, @sjftca !
    Hello @littleliverpill , nice to see you :) Glad the Gyn appt was ok - that sounds really interesting, seeing your inner workings!
    Sorry you're feeling anxious @wine&cupcakes, and hope you O soon.

Cycle/month: 4/4

What are you doing to get pregnant?: BBT, CM, EOD sex, PNVs, OPKs

Rants/raves/chartstalks: No rants. It looks like I'm going to O in the next day or two (as well as the scientific stuff, a clue is that I got turned on by a bike tyre filling up with air.  I was holding it while DH pumped ;) )

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:  5 minutes of yoga each morning and a longer session sometimes at the weekend. There aren't any classes near me at the moment, unfortunately.

ETA forgot the OPKs
  • @3houlagirl fx crossed!

@adlestrop - haha that's pretty funny

@littleliverpill awesome timing on your doc appointment to find out about O time! 

Cycle 2/2

What are you doing to get pregnant: we are supposed to be having sex every day that I'm off of shift but we missed Sunday night.  Then I worked last night. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal at this point in my cycle because I've never known myself to O before CD 19.   But of course last night I had a major change to fertile CM.  I really hope we didn't miss it.  I am temping this cycle so we'll see.

Rants/Rave: See above :)

GTKY: I enjoy crossfit and running but I suck at having a routine.  I fit it in when I can and have majorly slacked this summer. We have mandatory PT time at work so at least I get it in on shift days. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• Cycle/month: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: starting EOD tomorrow (fell asleep last night, whoops!)

Rants/raves/chartstalks: sleep deprived this morning. Not just for charting purposes either. So fracking tired.... No amount of coffee with be able to heal this headache. DD, why u wake up at 4:30? DH, why u fall asleep with the light on? WHY??

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: yoga when I feel like it, nothing the rest of the time. I should work out more, but honestly don't care that much. I have a very physically demanding job, so it keeps me in decent shape.

• @3houlagirl I'm usually up before this is posted, but I feel like I'm too new to start it still! Thanks for getting us going today!

@SJFTCA good luck with back to school! I hope you O on time!

@littleliverpill your GYN sounds awesome, I can't imagine seeing one with a translator! I'm glad you got some good news on upcoming O

@Wine&Cupcakes I'm sorry your anxiety is creeping up :( anxiety can be such a bitch, and it can be so easy to self diagnose and it lets itself get worse. I hope it settles out for you!

Lol @Adlestrop now if that's what happens when filling a bike tire I might be more enthusiastic about riding ;)

@mbcgirlie14 I hope your timing works out!
  • @Budders12‌ whatever the reason, 4:30 is way too early to be up. It's brutal! To make it worse it is a lovely, cool rainy morning and I so badly want to curl into bed...

• Cycle/month: 4

CD: 9

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNVs right now. I decided to start OPKs today and will be checking CM.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: nada

I used to run, but then my joints started acting up and no matter what I did, I was in pain. I've got Zumba and Boot Camp videos at home.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

What are you doing to get pregnant?:PNVs, BBT, OPKs, EOD sex

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Just realized that, based on my previous two cycles, i "should" O on Monday..and my in-laws will  be in town from Friday - Sunday.  Sigh.  Good thing that we live in a one bedroom condo and they have to stay at a hotel.  Hopefully we can still salvage decent timing.  I also did the math and realized that if i O on Monday as I expect to, we will be at the in-laws' house from 11-14dpo, so i won't even be able to test until 15dpo.  I guess that will at least stop me from wasting HPTs?  Actually it will probably just make me test on 10dpo even though i know that's a crapshoot.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I'm an early riser so i exercise in the mornings, and then twice a week i also exercise in the evenings (just how the classes work out).  My normal weekly routine is 3 5-mile runs (if i'm training for a race, one of those runs is longer), 2 spin classes, one pilates mat class, one pilates reformer lesson, and one power vinyasa yoga class.  i usually cram all of this into the week so that, if anything, i only have to do one workout over the weekend (usually either the yoga class or a run).
  • @Budders12‌ I hope this flare fades quickly for you 

@littleliverpill‌ I'm glad you found a doc you feel comfortable with and LOL at the translator giggling. 

@mbcgirlie14‌ fx you haven't missed your FW 

@3houlagirl‌ I hope this is O for you! 

@RoastyToasty‌ I'm with you! Cloudy day and my first day off after 7 on. I'm snuggled down with a large coffee in hand. 

Cycle/month: 3/3 

CD: 14 What are you doing to get pregnant?: sex, folic acid, bbt 

Rants/raves/chartstalks: just happy to be getting further in this cycle. The first 2 weeks drag for me. Also happy today is my first day of my week off work. 

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I don't currently have one. I work out sporadically. DH mentioned working out 3x a week a few days ago... So there may be more of a routine in my future.
    Married 2006
    Surprise BFP Feb 2008 MC at 6w2d

TTC since May 2014       
    BFP! 10/28/14       EDD 7/5/15

BabyFetus Ticker http://ugc.theknot.com/3452225-original.gif

• @3houlagirl - Thanks for starting. FX that your temps keep climbing.

@SJFTCA - I hope you O on schedule too! I also have summers off and start back up at school in a few weeks (after labor day). This summer went by too quickly!

@littleliverpill - Great news that everything looks good. Nice timing with the appointment too - if only we could all do that every month! :)

@wine&cupcakes - FX that you O when you expect to. Anxiety sucks. 

@adlestrop - LOL! All my preggo friends have said their sex drive is through the roof and it's astounding what turns them on!

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 10

What are you doing to get pregnant? Starting EOD BD, OPK, PNV, Chart/Temp

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I've noticed my temps skyrocket when I sleep in an hour or two. DH and I are going on a vaca Friday to San Francisco/Napa Valley (we are New Englanders) and I am worried it's going to mess with detecting O.

GTKY - What is your workout routine? Um...next question.  I really don't do anything (terrible, I know!) Question: A pure barre studio just opened next to our condo -- anyone do this??

DH (28) & Me (28)
    Married 08/11
    TTC #1: July 2014

DEC SIGGY CHALLENGE: FAV HOLIDAY MOVIE - THE HOLIDAY

• @gypsymermaid Ive taken a few barre classes before.  I enjoyed them! 

@roastytoasty thanks!  I have a physically demanding job too.  What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• @3houlagirl - FX for you!

@wine&cupcakes - I hope your anxiety subsides!!

@budders12 - I hope you feel better soon!!

Cycle/month: 3

CD: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: waiting game, temping, pnv's

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Cramps, please stop bothering me!! K, thanks.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I typically try to go spinning and do strength training 3 times a week. This summer has been tough though...

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• Cycle/month: 7/7

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNV, drinking more water, sex when we feel like it until closer to O, starting OPKs CD 12/Friday

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Dragging through these first 2 week (although I feel like the month is flying Aug 12th already?!?!), cant wait for Friday to get going with these OPKs. I work a lot during my expected O day so that kinda sucks but we will try our best. 

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: No routine with a different schedule every week. I try to get into the gym 3-4 times a week and I am usually happy with that. I run or do some sort of cardio, and lift as well. Just started a new gym that offers some pretty cool classes, has a rock wall, and a pool...so happy to mix it up. 
    "Love harder than any pain you have ever felt" 
    Me (26) DH (29) married since 07/2013 
    TTC#1 since 02/2014 
    BFP: 8/27/14 EDD 5/11/15image
    L&D RN & proud pit bull owner x2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: EOD sex, preseed, charting temps, opk's

Rants/raves/chartstalks: nothing yet! Just hoping my PP cycles are regulating.

If I work out, I jog around the neighborhood with my DD in the jogging stroller...that's a big IF though
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Cycle/month: 4/6 3AL

CD: 17

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping

Rants/raves/chartstalks:  It looks like I'm going to O soon. I hope today since I'm out of town so then we will have hit -2.  I had a big temp dip today and cervix is nice and high.  I forgot my PNV at home so I need to go buy some more.  If so, this will be the earliest I have O'd since the D&C which I hope is a good sign.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: When I'm here in the hotel I try to go to the fitness center and use the elliptical at least 2x wk and go to yoga at least 1x wk.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Cycle/month: 10

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping, charting, sex

Rants/raves/chartstalks: So this is my first time temping. So I have been so anxious with my chart to show ovulation. We have actually been slacking on the sex this month (DH is so exhausted by the time he gets home from work). Hopefully we can get some in tonight and my O is confirmed in FF tomorrow. Anxious to see FF work for me.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:my fitness routine consists of working out religiously for like...2 weeks...then doing nothing for a month. LOL. I do really enjoy running and participating in 5Ks and charity runs.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Cycle/month: 3 

What are you doing to get pregnant?: All the things!! May have O'ed today so holding off on green tea for now unless super high temp today was a fluke

Rants/raves/chartstalks: My temp shot up from the high 96's to 98.6 today. I don't feel like I O'ed at all. My CM was watery but not egg white and I don't feel as frisky as usual. Could it be a fluke? I took this temp at 4am and my normal temping time for the last few weeks has been 5:20am...Wouldn't my 4am temp be lower than my normal 5:20am temp? 

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: My job is pretty physical (surgery) so I do not have an at home fitness routine per say. I lift weights to stay strong and keep up with the boys in the OR. I do yoga at home when time permits., 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Cycle/month: 2/2

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Nothing right now.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Feeling sad and depressed at the moment. Work is kind of overwhelming. I struggled with depression in the past, and I', trying hard not to get back to the point where I need medication. the fact that I'm having the heaviest flow with the worst cramps I've had since having my fibroids removed isn't helping at all!

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I do crossfit 4 times a week in the morning, and try to run/walk at least 3 times a week in the afternoons. The running tends to suffer a bit, as I have had to work late a lot lately. I absolutely love working out, and my personal silver lining about not being pregnant this cycle, was that at least it gives me one more month to work out at a high intensity!

@3houlagirl Thanks for starting, and hope your temps keep climbing!

@SJFTCA Hope you O right on schedule.

@littleliverpill I'm glad you found a doctor that you feel comfortable with, especially in a foreign country. Make good use of the impending O  ;)

@Wine&amp;Cupcakes Hope you can get the anxiety under control, and that it doesn't influence O.

@Budder12 I hope the flare up gets better.

@mbcgirlie14 Here's to hoping you didn't miss your fertile days!

@RoastyToasty For some reason your name makes me feel like having roasted marshmallows  :P  totally irrelevant, I have no clue why that would be.

Proudly on the dark side

• JamesyJamesy member
    edited August 2014
    Cycle/month: 3

CD: 2? I think? I'm only spotting brown right now, but there was a bit of red yesterday. This is not my normal pattern at all so I'm not sure what's up :-/ I can't remember the last time AF didn't start with a bang.

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Waiting out AF but I ordered PreSeed yesterday... and couldn't resist the cheap Wondfo OPK and pg test kit ;) so apparently I'll be doing that too! Also started temping.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I don't think I'm very good at this. I took my temp at 6am (my husband leaves for work then, so I'm up at that time every day, then go back to sleep) but can't just trust I've done it right... so I took it three more times. All were different, so I just picked one. Tomorrow I'm taking it ONCE! 

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: HAHA. I walk my dog? I also have a pool, so in the summer I swim laps. Thinking of reactivating my Y membership for the winter though! I want to try yoga. I have major knee problems (always have, even as a super skinny teen) so running/jumping etc is a no no for me.
    J&B 
    Together: June 2005 Married: September 2011 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @‌wineandcupcakes I am right there with you in creating your own anxiety TTGP makes it even worse :/

@BriannaMarie12‌ this is my first month temping too! Before I has relied on OPK but after a late LP last month driving me crazy decided to start temping.

Cycle/month: 7/8

CD: 14

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNV, temping, OPK

Rants/raves/chartstalks: just hoping I ovulate soon I hate waiting it's the worst .

I like to run usually 3 days a week 3 miles a day. I also take my dog for a walk every morning before work .
  • Cycle/month: 4/5

CD: 19

What are you doing to get pregnant?: chart temp, cp, cf...

Rants/raves/chartstalks: where oh where is O?  Hopefully today or tomorrow finally feel my cervix softening
    I havent been able to post for a few days, so frustrating hopeful this posts.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:  Mostly I just walk

• Cycle/month: 3/5

CD: 8

What are you doing to get pregnant?:
    Nothing. We're too tired.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: we need sleep.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: Fitness? What's that?
  • @BriannaMarie516 and @Aldermanbaby : This is my first month temping too. After so many cycles using OPKs, I started wondering if I was missing something. Cheers to finally trying the temping!

Cycle/month: 11

CD: 7

What are you doing to get pregnant?: All of the things, plus acupuncture

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I have some weird right lower quadrant discomfort today but I know it is too early to be anything. Sometimes I'm so psychosomatic.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:  I've been a lazy bum for about 4 weeks. The most I do is walk my dog for a mile. Like a lot of other folks on this board today, I need to get back into something. How can we motivate each other??

TTC since Sept. 2013
    09/14: New anterior 3cm Fibroid on U/S, no change in size 11/14
    10/14: SA normal
    12/14: next RE appointment - cancelled due to BFP
    BFP on 11/21/14, EDD 08/03/15

• Great question @3houlagirl! It gives me ideas!

Cycle/month: 8/9

CD: 3 

What are you doing to get pregnant?: nothing other than PNV

Rants/raves/chartstalks: The most boring part of the cycle…but since I don’t temp the first 5 or 6 days the best rested part!

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I like Zumba (in our workout room, not public), I like to walk and I have been working on getting back into running. No real routine though.

@littleliverpill-glad your exam went well and you found a doc you like!

@budders12-I am sorry to hear you are in the middle of such a bad flare up. Hoping it gets better! *hugs*

@delujm)-We have family coming in the week before and week after O day as well. I plan to take lots of trips to H’s work. He has a small business and no one but he is there at closing time. Office sex! Got to do what you gotta do!!!

@gypsymermaid-I know some people have said that they slowly adjust their timing when crossing time zones so it is not one big shift. Like day one temp 20 minutes later, day 2 40 minutes later…etc. Good luck!!!!

@blackNyellow-that is a crazy spike! Normally, it is only like .5 to maybe a degree spike. It could be a combo of the time you took your temp, how you slept that night, room condition, O, etc. A few more days will tell.

@fjm85-Hugs to you. I am sorry your depression is creeping in again and hope that with some self-care you are able to feel less overwhelmed and depressed. Make sure that if you do need help and/or meds you reach out.

@darcyhermione-Good luck on your interview! FX for you!!!

Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • @riderchik‌ To name drop, just type the @ symbol, followed by the person' s user name. After a few letters TB starts suggesting users for you.

I know what you mean about being impatient. I HATE WTO. Hate. It. At least in the TWW things are out of my control. When WTO there's always a chance that there will be no O, or it will be late, or we'll miss it. UGH!

Man, I feel ragey today...

My Chart
  • Cycle/month: 4

What are you doing to get pregnant?: PNV, started temping yesterday so looking forward to figuring out when I O, CoQ10 for DH and I, waiting on AF to leave then sex EOD until I O.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Just started temping, my temps are the exact same for the past two days. I am so glad I finally read taking charge of your fertility and not just look at the pictures! I'm upset I didn't temp before because my DH felt it was just to much. 4 months later he is wiling to do anything. It's comical how excited I am to know when I O. I feel like I know SO much more about my body now and man do I feel duped by the schools who taught us nothing about our bodies.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: Week days I do Tracey Anderson Mat method, weekends my DH and I usually go for long bike rides over the NYC bridges to get some exercise . I'm trying to find a yoga studio near by, but every single one is $27 a class or more. I just feel like that's a bit expensive. Do you all think that is expensive or am I being cheap? I love a bargain so sometimes I'm not sure if I'm not being realistic about pricing.

Together since Jan 2010, Married in Nov 2013 , TTC since May 2014

It Works Distributor and Domestic Engineer

• Cycle/month: 1/1 TFAS

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant?: Waiting to see what this first pp cycle has in store for me & OPKs.

Rants/raves/chartstalks: No +OPK or fertile CM yet...

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I've just started using myfitnesspal a little over 2 weeks ago and it's been awesome. I'm 4lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight. I want to start jogging though as well but I've had a cold so I've been waiting it out and just watching what I eat. I love myfitnesspal for holding me accountable and making me completely embarrassed when I eat a whole pizza to myself because everyone I've "friended" on there can see my gluttony.

BFP #1 - 11/7/12 * M/C - 12/8/12 @ 7W6D
    BFP #2 - 3/2/13 * DS1 - BORN ON EDD - 11/13/13
    BFP #3 - 11/7/14 * DS2 - BORN ON EDD - 07/21/15 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @sarah2jane‌ It sounds high to me. Check and see if they have lower rates for buying a bunch of classes at once. The last studio I went to had 10 classes for $95 or unlimited for $120. I think the individual classes were $15 or so.

My Chart
  • 3houlagirl3houlagirl member
    edited August 2014
    @ramaholic‌ I haven't gotten a + opk yet, either. Sunday and yesterday were darker than usual, but nowhere near positive. Oh well, I'll keep peeing on them until I run out, I guess...

My Chart
  • @ramaholic‌ I haven't gotten a + opk yet, either. Sunday and yesterday were darker than usual, but nowhere near positive. Oh well, I'll keep peeing on them until I run out, I guess...
    Yeah, that's pretty much where I am.  I've been using them for almost two weeks and I'm getting some pretty good signs via CM, but those lines are faint as hell.  Keeps the crazy away, though, so I might as well keep going!
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Bumping from FIL's house.  Have to be quick ;)

Cycle/month: 5(4AL)/12

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant?: all the things

Rants/raves/chartstalks: I thought my fade in was starting days ago, but then it faded right back out to stark white OPKs with no O.  Temps are still low so I know it wasn't just a short surge.  Looks like I'm in for a longer cycle this month.  Things may be starting to fade in again, still HIO EOD just in case.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?:I need to get one!
  • @3houlagirl last week sometime you posted a recipe for chicken/salsa verde stuff that you make in the crock pot.  I  took a screen shot of it planning to try it out.  I made it yesterday and HOLY SHIT that stuff is delicious!  DH said I have to start making it "like every week" lol.  I just wanted to give you a shout out, thanks so much for posting it!!

Cycle/month: 3/3

What are you doing to get pregnant?: pnv, temp charting, attempting ED sex until O but, oops I was too tired last night ;)

Rants/raves/chartstalks: If I don't get KU this cycle, I think I'll switch to vaginal temping since my temps are wonky doing it orally

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: We have a really nice walking tail near our house and DH and I try to go at least 3 times a week, and I hit the gym on my own about 2 times a week. 

• @frankenmom for me the stretch factor is the difference between EWCM and semen. Next time you have some, take it between your fingers and try to pull it apart (sorry if TMI...) it should not break apart easily.  (At least that's my experience!)

Cycle/month: 1

CD: 18

What are you doing to get pregnant?: temping, OPKs, sex

Rants/raves/chartstalks: none

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: I used to love running, but I ran a marathon earlier this year and haven't enjoyed it quite as much since then.  I usually go to spin class or other gym classes.  Wish it was more of a "routine" though!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @FJM85 @littleliverpill Do you follow The Bloggess? She has some great posts on dealing with depression and self-care. Also, if you just need a laugh, she is freaking hilarious. 

Cycle/month: 3/4

CD: 24 (still here, still waiting...)

What are you doing to get pregnant?: EOD for over a week now, which is a lot for us

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Just wish I would O already. Had a temp dip today, so maybe soon? I have no idea. Gonna keep HIO until then, though.

GTKY- What is your fitness routine (if you have one)?: Yoga once a week, maybe twice. It's the only form of exercise I've been able to keep up with recently.
  • @pumpkin0913‌ I'm so glad you liked it! It's one of our faves, too. I have started making and canning my own salsa verde just to have on hand for this recipe.

I also switched to vaginal tempting after getting weird oral temps. I giggled at "doing it orally". I might be a teenage boy...

My Chart
  • @ShellyR‌ yay we can be newbies to temping together. You do acupuncture? Does it really help you relax I have been considering it but need to research it more. Have any tips or thoughts on it? I am starting to get extremely stressed about ttgp and am looking for something else I can do to relax.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"