Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Clomid Users

On your first cycle, what did Clomid do for you? How did you take it? what happened in the exact order? As for me #1 I started taking Clomid four days into my menstrual cycle.
#2 it had me bleeding like a cow from day one after taking it.
#3 The last day into taking it I was still bleeding heavily. I had 5 to consume btw.
#4 it was Day 11 that's after my very first day of pms and I was still menstruating heavily as I did on day one. #5 I believe I started Ovulating on the 3rd day after the end of my cycle that lasted 11 days and I was in so much pain, and here I am 8 days later beginning to spot & cramp again. So so depressing

Re: Clomid Users

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    beckynsean11beckynsean11 member
    edited August 2014
    Edit because Tuesday

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    I am sorry guys, so here is the thing in reference to "bleeding like a cow" I meant to say as soon as I took the clomid on day four of my menstrual cycle I started bleeding so so much! I have pcos ok and I was described Apo-Modroxy to take for 10 days to regulate my cycle because I don't have a cycle for years, I just only spot a little here a little there. My women hood is so confusing and frustrating. But my OBGYN told me to go into the ER if my bleeding consisted over 11 days and I was bleeding so heavy! Like a pad changing every 1.5 hr
    And about posting this in every clomid forum it's because I'm a newbie on here and I don't know where to go and ask for help. My doctor is also on Vacation and my apt with him is on OCT 10th 2014 so so far away.
  • Options
    Damn auto correct! I meant to say prescribed.
  • Options
    I am sorry guys, so here is the thing in reference to "bleeding like a cow" I meant to say as soon as I took the clomid on day four of my menstrual cycle I started bleeding so so much! I have pcos ok and I was described Apo-Modroxy to take for 10 days to regulate my cycle because I don't have a cycle for years, I just only spot a little here a little there. My women hood is so confusing and frustrating. But my OBGYN told me to go into the ER if my bleeding consisted over 11 days and I was bleeding so heavy! Like a pad changing every 1.5 hr
    And about posting this in every clomid forum it's because I'm a newbie on here and I don't know where to go and ask for help. My doctor is also on Vacation and my apt with him is on OCT 10th 2014 so so far away.
  • Options
    Agreed - you need to stay far, far way from your doctor and only take Clomid (or whatever other fertility medications) from an RE who will monitor you closely. I took Clomid for the first time this month CD 3 - 7 and had no effects other than hot flashes. I then had a sono on CD 12 to check the follicles and response to the medication, again on CD 15 to monitor the follicles growth/maturation, then triggered that day with an ovidrel injection, then started prometrium on Saturday after O. You should be under strict, monitored care like this. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Options
    Why did @GhostMonkey‌ manipulated my reply/response!? Why troll on my concerns!? Don't you have any better things to do with your life! I guess not but please do find someone else to F with not me! To everyone else thank you sincerely
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"