South Florida Babies

IVF Sliding Scale and Loans

Hello,

I am going to IVF Florida for my second appointment on the 26th. I had my first appoinment in July but was sent for a HSG....... now that everythign is complete I am ready for the next step. I am nervous about hearing the cost amount for everything. While I am prepare to hear a large number I dont think we are every really ready to hear that information. I have been told that IVF Floirda offers a sliding scale rate. Does anyone know exactly what this means? Does any one have experience with this office as to what exactly it is based on? Also, did anyone use any loans such as Capexmd or United Medical? Any other information you may have would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Re: IVF Sliding Scale and Loans

• I just noticed all my typing errors. Please forgive this teacher as today was the first day back to work.

Ha

• If you're still wondering....I went to IVF Florida. They're sliding scale didn't apply to us bc we had two incomes at the time. But, we did the Attain Program with a loan from CapExMD.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 40, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, low ovarian reserve

DH: 42, bi-lateral varicocele (corrected in Dec 2013)

2008 Married

2009 Started TTC #1

2012 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, Clomid

BFP ended in MC 

2013 3 rounds of Clomid

Hormone studies/ultrasound, SIS, polyp and bicornuate uterus removed

DH varicocelectomy

2014 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, SIS, removed 2nd polyp

IVF #1- retrieved 17, 3 mature for 2 day transfer, BFN

IVF #2- September…our last chance….. retrieved 22, 6 mature blasts, 2 embies transferred, BFP (300 beta) on Oct 1st, Beta #2 675 Oct 3rd, Beta #3 2,484

EDD Twins 06/09/2015

1/30/2015 PPROM at 21 weeks, 3 days. Hospital bed rest to let these sweet peas cook. Holding on for 34 weeks!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank for response. I am also a pt. there and they do have sliding scale which has been great.
    Best of luck to you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"