September 2014 Moms

Am I in labor?

JK. How the EFFFFF would you guys know? Are you going to magically monitor my contractions and check for dilation via the screen?

Ps the answer is no.

imageimage

Re: Am I in labor?

• but why didn't you make it an "ask a question" type post?? that would make it even better. then you can accept random answers and make them all out of order.

AND I THINK THE ANSWER IS YES.

I considered that and also a poll. I regret not choosing poll.

I'm officially past the point where the doctor would stop my labor. Is it now ok to start wishing he would come, or am I obliged to wait until like 38 weeks?

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • but why didn't you make it an "ask a question" type post?? that would make it even better. then you can accept random answers and make them all out of order.

AND I THINK THE ANSWER IS YES.
    I considered that and also a poll. I regret not choosing poll. I'm officially past the point where the doctor would stop my labor. Is it now ok to start wishing he would come, or am I obliged to wait until like 38 weeks?
    a clicky poll would definitely have been the way to go. it's not too late. fillllll the board with posts about being in labor!

hmmm. i think you have to wait until october. =))  i crack myself up.

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • GUYS-GUYS!! I can't tell if my water broke or if I just peed my pants...can one of you check for  me please?????? Otherwise I don't know how to know for sure!!!!! 
  • I think we should start charging rando's copays to answer their questions! I mean shit obviously they think we are doctors or something. They can send money to my paypal account and I'll answer their questions.
    I second this motion!!  And I effing love this thread.  Hilarity!

• I think we should start charging rando's copays to answer their questions! I mean shit obviously they think we are doctors or something. They can send money to my paypal account and I'll answer their questions.
    My only problem with this is that I know someone will want me to check and see if they are dilated. Not sure how I would have to do that over the internet, but I wouldn't put it past them to come up with some idea.
  • I thought labor buddies were to tell you when you are in labor. Didn't realize I would have to figure it out!

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• zoeyy said:
    GUYS-GUYS!! I can't tell if my water broke or if I just peed my pants...can one of you check for  me please?????? Otherwise I don't know how to know for sure!!!!! 
    I've heard if you mix it with baking soda and it fizzes you are in labor. 

Maybe that was for the sex of the baby. Doesn't hurt to try. 
    nooooo! Don't you know you're supposed to put your undies in a plastic ziploc bag, nuke it for a minute or two, and then take a sniff of your steamy underwear.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Well how can we possibly know if you are in labor if you haven't asked if you have lost your mucous plug?? Go examine the toilet and report back with what you see.

Good post by the way I was like really another one...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• zoeyy said:

GUYS-GUYS!! I can't tell if my water broke or if I just peed my pants...can one of you check for  me please?????? Otherwise I don't know how to know for sure!!!!! 

I've heard if you mix it with baking soda and it fizzes you are in labor. 

Maybe that was for the sex of the baby. Doesn't hurt to try. 

nooooo! Don't you know you're supposed to put your undies in a plastic ziploc bag, nuke it for a minute or two, and then take a sniff of your steamy underwear.

I literally just gagged.

• I was thinking this was going to a flashback to week 12 with all those U/S pictures and "is it a boy or girl?" Thanks for the laugh.
    Anniversary

• It's been a fun ride from "OMG, am I pregnant" on the ttc board to "am I in labor" here! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• I think we should summons the August board and ask if when someone post am I in labor if we can just give a referral to their board. They are in the midst of labor they'd know better, and it'd eliminate a bunch of randoms that don't realize majority of us won't deliver until September.

My only problem with this is that I know someone will want me to check and see if they are dilated. Not sure how I would have to do that over the internet, but I wouldn't put it past them to come up with some idea.

CERVIX SELFIES!!  duh.

L.M.A.O. this just made my morning
  • Just wait.  DS's BMB was slammed with random posts the last month or so leading up to due dates.  We had a girl who's MIL checked her for dilation (and wasn't a doctor), people who ask if their dogs/cats can smell labor coming on, and all the "why haven't I had my baby yet" posts from women who were only 37 or 38 weeks along.

It's a bit annoying, for sure, but it also gets rather entertaining...  ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • I thought that you just waited until the baby fell out of your vagina hole.  That's what I was told.  ;)) ;)

CERVIX SELFIES!!  duh.

L.M.A.O. this just made my morning

Fuck. Someone is going to attempt this. I just know it.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"