December 2014 Moms

Nasal congestion?

I can't breath and seriously the saline rinse is doing nothing. :(
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket

Re: Nasal congestion?

• I had nasal congestion my entire pregnancy with my DD...hopefully it's just allergies or a cold for you! Feel better ❤️
  • Lurker chiming in....I had the same problem for about 8 weeks and was finally put on Rhinocort to help with the swelling and congestion....it's category b drug and obviously it's better to not take it if you can avoid it but I will say it has been an absolute life changer with allergies and pregnancy rhinitis....you can mention rhinocort to your doc and see what she says...I can actually sleep and function now though so for me it was definitely the right decision. Hth!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! I've been congested for God knows how long and I've caught myself snoring! (There's a snoring competition between my husband and I, lol!). Also, a few days ago I had a nose bleed two nights in a row! Just another perk of being pregnant! No meds taken, just sucking it up!  :-<
    Hope you feel better! 
    BFP#1: 7/26/13, EDD 4/5/2014, MMC @8wks
    BFP#2: 4/18/14, EDD 12/24/14
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • I take a benedryl at night and use breathe right strips. Amazing results for me. 

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I have been having the bloody noses along with congestion. I never know which I will get. I hope. It gets better for you soon!
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"