December 2014 Moms
Options

3 new car seats later...

I think we have FINALLY figured out a car seat combination that will allow us to keep our current vehicle for a bit longer. I am SO excited! We have been without a car payment for years, and while doable, the thought of adding a car payment on top of the new baby expenses was making my head spin. Now we can really save up for a decent down payment and get something we really want vs settle for something we can afford. Eek!! 
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: 3 new car seats later...

• Options
    Yep same ages and 3 across. 2 Diono Radians and a Baby Trend Flex Loc. An e-friend of mine just told me she has a Rav4 and she fit 2 Radians and a Snugride np.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    BrittP10 said:

I have an equinox. I have a safety first infant seat and I'm planning on buying the radians. They are just so much money. Ugh

We had a Graco Nautilus and a Graco MyRide. So $600 later.. But I figure it's cheaper than a car payment. Blah!
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BrittP10 said:
    I have an equinox. I have a safety first infant seat and I'm planning on buying the radians. They are just so much money. Ugh

My mom and dad have an Equinox and when we went to visit them in May they bought a carseat for DS. It was in the middle and OMG that is a small backseat! Maybe it was just a big carseat but I hated riding in the back next to that thing.

@kdm06c I'm glad you found something that works!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"