Options

FFFC

Anyone? Confess away.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    none5none5 member
    edited August 2014
    I don't like salted caramel things. I think it's overrated and I am tired of seeing all the salted caramel stuff everywhere--cookies, cupcakes, salted caramel everything! Let's move on people.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I confess that we said after 1 round of IVF, we were done if it failed. It failed. I don't want to be done. I really want another baby. I see how it can be addicting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    none5 said:

I confess that we said after 1 round of IVF, we were done if it failed. It failed. I don't want to be done. I really want another baby. I see how it can be addicting.

>:D<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    none5 said:
    I don't like salted caramel things. I think it's overrated and I am tired of seeing all the salted caramel stuff everywhere--cookies, cupcakes, salted caramel everything! Let's move on people.
    I completely agree! Why waste good caramel by putting salt on top?

• Options
    @jollywife your not alone lol
  • Options
    elbou said:
    I confess I had a dream last night that I was going to visit ChicagoBroad, and forgot to bring my suitcase with me. Luckily she randomly had some clothes she was getting rid of that fit me. Apparently, I really want to go to Chicago some day!

Yes. You should come and I will provide clothes and wine. Everyone is invited.
    Haha, awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"