October 2014 Moms
Options

intro- a bit late

Hi everyone, I've been around for a little bit now, but seeing these intro posts I realize I never did one... I did post a quick hello on a randoms thread... But fit those who didn't see it or whatever, sorry!
I'm due 10/19 with a little girl, Clara Marie is the name we chose. I live in Oregon, I'm from Seattle, and I'm absolutely completely excited to meet my lil girl soon!! It's nice to read thru all these threads, and I love how supportive you guys are of each other! Nice to meet you!!
:D

Re: intro- a bit late

• Options
    Thanks for the intro but I have seen you around enough! The ransoms thread was fine - no faux pas!
    I like baby girl's name you chose. I am having a girl 10/18! And I love Seattle but I live in MA.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh good I was worried... I was like- i was supposed to post an intro thread?! Oops!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    onelilroo said:

Oh good I was worried... I was like- i was supposed to post an intro thread?! Oops!

Some do and some don't. It seems to be more of a faux pas to start lots of threads with questions (usually already discussed) and not have gotten to know us/replied to threads/introed etc. give support to get it is kind of the rule around here. FYI.
    But welcome!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"