February 2015 Moms

Douche canoe says what?

digwriterdigwriter member
edited August 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Can I just complain about an idiot sales associate at GNC? So I went in for some iron because the ob says im anemic. Douche canoe sales guy does not stop trying to upsell me on random crap, all the while calling me young lady. I'm 38 ok and he was like 13, but what ever.

So his final attempt at upsell goes like this: you should really get these omega chews because they're good for your joints and you're going to be carrying a lot of weight.

I'm sorry what? Screw you you flippin tool. Thanks for predicting my inability to manage my baby weight. Maybe I'm being hormonal, but I'm super annnoyed.
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Douche canoe says what?

• Something I've noticed about GNC sales people is they always talk to you like they're your personal trainer and they've known you forever. One guy kept calling my husband the incredible hulk because of his size and muscle mass. It pissed him off. What made it worse was he kept referring to protien powder my husband was buying as hulk juice. Fricken little twig of a man, I thought my husband was going to snap him in half!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • There must be a section in the employee handbook about how to annoy the customer.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've had trouble with anemia, and my midwife recommended a behind-the-counter iron/folate pill (not prescription, just controlled, for some reason).  That way I don't have to deal with that crap.  Luckily, pharmacists rarely try to upsell you on anything.  ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"