December 2014 Moms

AW - another AS

And it's a..... Face! Still team green to my dismay. And the little bugger wouldn't cooperate so we need to go back for a better face/heart scan. Already a pain in the butt. Must be another chick ;)

I'm actually feeling great. I haven't seen my baby in a long time and I was getting nervous. I know my belly is growing, but PgAL is terrible sometimes. I had a cloud of doom
And gloom over my head. I was nauseous with anxiety for the last two days. But seeing 10 fingers and 10 toes and a wiggly little baby just made my day. It feels good. And it's 20 weeks today!! S/he isn't camera shy. Kept looking at us!

Re: AW - another AS

• All I got from my first AS was one leg (and a vulva, apparently, but we already knew gender). This chick was just NOT wanting her pic taken. I'll have another AS when I go for my fetal echo on the 27th.

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Congrats on the face! I hope you get the goods shot next time :)

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats! So glad it was a good scan (except for the stubbornness).
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Congrats on a great scan! 

• Congrats on the good scan!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad baby is perfectly healthy :). I just went back in for a follow-up this morning from my a/s last week to get the pics of baby's profile and face that they couldn't get. H/She is still being stubborn. Still don't have all the pics needed so I have to go to another guy (who has awesome u/s equipment) on Monday to coerce baby to not be so camera shy.. So on the plus side, lots of u/s time :D
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • Great news on a healthy baby! Sorry for the stubbornness!!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"