April 2013 Moms
Options

I f-ing give up.

Ever since the cruise (we got back 3 weeks ago), Mila sleeps like shit. She wakes up at 5, refuses to nap (maybe an hour total all day) and is exhausted all the time. I am ready to cry because I am so frustrated. She's currently screaming in her room after multiple nap attempts this morning. She can barely keep her eyes open and will fall exhausted on my shoulder when I go get her. I wish I could let her sleep on me but it's logistically impossible (with a 3 year old and a dog). Sorry. Just venting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I f-ing give up.

• Options

I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. It's the worst when they sleep good for a while and then stop! *Hugs mama* This too shall pass

• Options
    Ouch. Nap boycotts suck. Hope you all can get back into the groove soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I really do feel bad for her because she's so miserable...unfortunately, that means we're all miserable. I just need to keep it in perspective. Thanks for letting me vent. :)

• Options
    Booo. Poor baby, poor mama.
  • Options
    That sucks! I hope things start to get better.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Trin42 said:

Ugh. I hope Mila gets back on track soon!  DS has been falling asleep in the car on the commute to work this week. He hasn't done that in months.

Have the girls ever napped at the same time? If so, could you try putting them in the car around A's nap time and hope M falls asleep too?

I'd love to...but Ava naps for 3 hours and I don't want to mess that up for her...or drive around for three hours. Or waste the gas ;)

• Options
    I'm having flashbacks of my return from vacation! My Silas was the same and upon our return, I vowed to never go on vacation again with a one year old for this exact reason. It took him about a month to get back to normal. The only thing that changed for us for good, was before vacation he slept 7-7 and now he sleeps 8-8. I totally understand how frustrating this is!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"