December 2014 Moms

I blame you ladies ;)

All the talk of food cravings over the past few weeks had me cave. Last week someone mentioned to me they were getting tots as part of dinner. I have been craving them ever since.

So here are my unhealthy food cravings. DH said there is only so much I can blame on the LO...so I blame you ladies. ;)

Test

Re: I blame you ladies ;)

• You do you and enjoy those unhealthy foods! I need a sub baaaaad today, so I feel you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had a craving for tots last week then my husband came home with frozen arby's curly fries. So much better but still bad. LOL 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yum! After my dr appt and weigh in yesterday, I am trying to be good going forward. No more tiramisu, gallons of oj, and other calorie heavy stuff for me .......... okay, maybe just once a week. 
  • that's not that unhealthy lol  at least the sweet potato tots aren't :)  just serve um up with lots of fiber rich veggies and you've negated the "bad" hehe

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Yum! After my dr appt and weigh in yesterday, I am trying to be good going forward. No more tiramisu, gallons of oj, and other calorie heavy stuff for me .......... okay, maybe just once a week. 

Ditto. Nothing like doubling my weight gain in 4 weeks! Healthy foods, here I come. After I finish my ice cream cake from my birthday ;)
  • @Babar76 & @chayshay1408 - Can't do pizza rolls or hot pockets until they create a gluten free version.  :(   As for the hot dogs... I ate the Genoa salami & provolone snack pack before I could include it in the picture.  

Test
  • Haha I left the grocery store the other day with 3 items: a rotisserie chicken, a gallon of milk, and a banana parfait. Now I wish I had included tots!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• TATTERS! 
    Sonofabitch I just came from the store. 
    :((
  • Nice to know I'm not the only one craving pizza rolls ;;)
  • Thanks to all of the watermelon posts on here, I bought and consumed an entire watermelon by myself in three days. Now I'm going to have to go get another one...

I bought two baby watermelons a couple weeks ago on sale 2 for $1 and can't stop craving them since. I ate them in 3 days. This week I have ate a 1/2 cantelope yesterday and a quarter watermelon the day before. If I had more I would eat it.

• Omg why did I not think of pizza rolls at the super market earlier!!!!! :((
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

• I am basically letting myself indulge in whatever sweets/junky cravings I have as long as I also make sure to eat fruits, veggies, proteins, and some grains every day. I will literally tell myself things like "if you have that vegetable soup now, you can eat an ice cream cone after". It's working out pretty well so far, but I think MH is a little dismayed by how frequently (all the time) we have desserts in the house - he would like to lose some weight. 
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Right now I just really want some cheesecake. And I have none.
    Me: 34 - PCOS | DH: 30 - everything looks good!
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    March 2014 - 1st medicated cycle - 5mg Femara CD 3-7 = BFP! EDD 12/26/14

It's a boy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• KathyTav said:

All I want is double blueberry pancakes from IHOP and potato skins from Fridays. I could eat them breakfast lunch and dinner!

OMG potato skins. Be still my heart. And get in my belly.

D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ColeyCannoliColeyCannoli member
    edited August 2014
    How am I the only one that saw the waffles? I really need some waffles. I need to not read TB at night when I can't go out and buy foods.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

• How am I the only one that saw the waffles? I really need some waffles. I need to not read TB at night when I can't go out and buy foods.

Seriously we just finished dinner like 30 minutes ago and I just read more of this thread and I'm hungry again. Why is it night time with DS asleep in his bed and why does the grocery store not deliver cheesecake and bagel bites?

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• You guys. My friends and I went to a gourmet donut shop this morning. I had a blueberry cheesecake Cronut- and it was literally like the best thing ever. Oogle this for awhile. image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Waffles!!! yum!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"