December 2014 Moms
Options

I don't always AW, but when I do...

It is worth it! I just couldn't keep it all in! Yesterday was my birthday. My mom came 3.5 hrs and we spent the day buying baby clothes. Our crib also came in, so we got to put that together as well! Today, we had our a/s and our LO looks great weighing in at 13 oz! DH and I had our moms there to see the u/s as well, it was just so awesome! The tech found the sex which we have sealed in an envelope (we looked away). On Saturday, we are having a baby reveal, with 40+ confirmed guests. I know a lot of you hate the idea of a reveal party, but with DH having cancer this baby wasn't ever supposed to happen, so the fact that it's coming is something that has a lot of our family and friends very excited! Plus I've been feeling LO more and more, which is the icing on the cake!

Re: I don't always AW, but when I do...

• Options
    Have fun at your reveal! What a great couple of days for you!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    I love spending time with my Mom, sounds like you had a special birthday! Have so much fun with your reveal, let us know how it goes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on the good scan!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In my book, there's always a reason to celebrate. :D
  • Options
    Congrats on your good scan! :)
  • Options
    So exciting !! Congrats :)
  • Options
    Congrats!! Very exciting!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    Happy belated birthday! The crib looks very nice =)

So sorry abt your DH, hope he is ok! Have fun at your party! I think there's nothing wrong to have a sex reveal party at all, I almost had one but summer is a busy time for ppl and we tagged our reveal ceremony along with MIL's birthday party.
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"