December 2014 Moms

Awww!! BFF

So my best friend just found out this morning that she is pregnant! I am so excited for her, and just so happy that our babies will grow up together! I just had to share because I'm bursting with happiness and I can't tell anyone IRL.

Re: Awww!! BFF

• Awww how nice!!!!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• That's awesome!  One of my best friends is due in October, it's so nice to have a friend at the same stage in life.  She cried when I told her I was pregnant. :)

D14 December Siggy- Free For all:

Christmas holidays quotes

• Loading the player...
  • That is soo exciting!! My best friends and I have had eight kids (plus this one due in December) in the last 4 years. We have only had a couple months here and there where one of us wasn't pregnant! Lol! This time I am the only one of the friends pregnant, but my sister is due in two weeks!

Babies everywhere!!
  • I love it. One of my closest friends is pregnant with her third while I am with my first - I'm exactly 12 weeks behind her. It's the best! I'm so happy for you. :)
  • My best friend is 4 weeks ahead of me with her second. And my high school friend told me she is pregnant. She is due in March.
    I think its in the water around here. Lol.
  • Yay! That's really exciting!  

I have a friend who's two older kids are close to DS's age and we are both pregnant right now with babies that will be two months apart.  It is really fun to have kids the same age!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also very jealous! That's so awesome to be able to go through it with someone that you're so close with!
  • that is fantastic, congrats! my best friend was due December of 2013, so I'm about a year behind her almost to the date. I really hope our little girls get along like we do!!

• Aww that's awesome!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My best friend is 4 weeks ahead of me with her second. And my high school friend told me she is pregnant. She is due in March.
    I think its in the water around here. Lol.

My BFF and I always wanted to be pg together too. Her first is 13 months older than my first. Now we're both pg and she is 6 weeks ahead :)

I have 6 friends pg and 5 of them I went to high school with.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"