December 2014 Moms

Movements?

javz22javz22 member
edited August 2014 in December 2014 Moms
I am 21 weeks today. I started feeling movements a few days go. But since yesterday I have'nt felt anything. I tried drinking OJ laying on side but still nothing. I am getting quiet worried about this. Is this normal ?

Re: Movements?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks a lot guys for the replies. This is reassuring. Fingers crossed that I start feeling them soon again.
  • The baby may be moving positions, but like @BrittP10‌ said if your worried call your OB
  • BrainCellSupBrainCellSup member
    edited August 2014
    Don't fret--really, it's the pattern that every poster commenting on this topic here has confirmed. I was in the same boat last week and the next day felt LO kicking around. Now I don't worry so much--haven't felt movement today. But what's trippy is I can actually see my belly move now, when there is movement. I find this endlessly entertaining and freaky at the same time. So you have that to look forward to!
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Yes will def. call the doctor tomorrow if I don't feel anything by then. But for now all the replies have made me a lot less worrisome .For me pregnancy is a very stressful time as I endlessly worry about so many things and get so paranoid . Can't wait for December .
  • It will become more frequent, don't worry. Of course, call your OB to be sure. My little guy was very sporadic until about a week ago. I've started to learn his sleeping habits. Take care! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Normal... still early for consistent movement.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sarai1250Sarai1250 member
    edited August 2014
    Has anyone yet feel the baby kicking right into your vagina? Or way to active that you end up peeing? FTM and these movements kinda hurt when my little guy is playing ninja in there just wondering if anyone else had felt this or any STMs have exp with these types of movements? Im 21weeks today
  • Thank you for posting this question. I have been feeling kicks and now gone! I have been freaking out and been counting every minute for my first big ultrasound tomorrow. Last time I went in was at 7 weeks. I'm 21 weeks too. Good to hear from others that this is normal.
  • 22 weeks here and it is still on and off. Give it a few more weeks and it'll start to pick up and be more steady.
  • 22 weeks and I feel him in the morning and the evening. The video in TB said something like baby is sleeping a LOT of hours so I'm not surprised.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Very normal for movement to be sporadic and unpredictable. I started feeling flutters around 16w, they got distinguishable around 18w, and have just been getting more regular in the last week or so. If any of you are concerned put in a call to your OB, it can't hurt. 

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"