February 2015 Moms

snoogle

Can anybody tell me the how much room the snoogle takes up in a queen size bed? Trying to figure out if there will be enough room for me and my husband plus the snoogle. Although with the back pain I'm feeling today the husband may get kicked out of bed and a snoogle may move in. :p

Re: snoogle

• It's big and takes up a lot of room. We managed... we me, husband, the snoogle and a 15 lb dog. But DH had less room for sure.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• It does take up some room, but I manage to keep it on my side of the bed for the most part. And some times FI will throw his leg or arm on it anyway, so it works for us. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Loading the player...
  • LOL I saw one at a maternity consignment store the other day and now wish I had gotten it. But the thing is huge. We have a Cal King bed and I was worried it would take up too much room. I would think it would be massive in a Queen unless you tell DH to make a palette :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I tend to sleep on the edge of the bed so the snoogle takes up less than half of the bed. Since I stay curled up at night now, our 40lb dog sleeps where my feet would be and DH actually has more room with the dog out of his way.
  • It takes up some space but its not as bad as I thought it would be. My husband and I and our two 25 lb dachshunds all manage to fit on our queen.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It takes up some space, thats for sure. We have a king size bed, but I'm 6 feet and he is 6'2. 

However--my husband likes it as much as I do. He 'spoons' me and the snoogle and says it is very comfortable for him as well. He wants to order his own.

Give it a try!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just ordered one :) Thank you ladies!
  • It is big and I like it alot but I get so freakin hot and sometimes end up throwing it on the floor because it is making me even hotter....
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• I just slept with my snoogle for the first time last night! We have a queen bed, and we both sleep toward the sides, and even with it, we still weren't touching. The dog also really liked it- she tried to climb in there with me in the middle of the night. It was the best nights sleep I've gotten in a few weeks.

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• I just ordered mine.  I can't wait to use it.  My husband already complains.  I hear every night since we were dating "you're on my side" He sounds like a 2 year old.  If he has a problem I'll just say tough I'm growing your child.  We also have a queen size bed. As long as I'm comfy I couldn't care less.  We've got 6 bedrooms in our house he can go sleep in the others for the next 6 months if he has to.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My hubby and I have a cal king bed because hubby is so tall the eastern king was too short. I got my snoogle last weekend and have slept with it for the past 3 nights. With it, me, hubby, and 3 small bed hog dogs, we have been doing.ok so far. The smallest dog shares to snoogle with me, and we've been good to keep to our side of the bed. That way hubby only has to deal with two dogs on his side. So far its been ok, though I dont know how long this arrangement will last the farther along I get.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We have a king, and do OK with the snoogle. My husband is a huge bed hog, so I have about the amount of room as I would if we had a queen. My biggest complaint, as PP said, is that I get really warm with it.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for posting this question. I have one in my amazon cart, but I have been nervous about buying it.
  • I got a mini one. I'm only 5'1, so the mini works perfect for me.
  • I'm getting my boppy wedge pillow tomorrow. I already have a standard body pillow and I'm seeing if this works better. If I came home with a snoogle my husband would be glaring. Haha. He already made the comment, you bought another pillow?! If I need a snoogle I'll get one eventually and he will just have to deal with it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"