December 2014 Moms
Options

Sore throat? (sorry if this been asked before)

Ive been feeling the worst sore throat ever. Ive checked in the mirror to see if it was but i saw a few bumps on the back of my tongue so i got worried went to the doctor and said everything is normal next hour my throat was bleeding i went to the ER (only place that was opened at 2am) and they said not to worry about it but if i get fever or cough to come back. Has this happened to anyone else? :(

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes they did do a strep culture and came back negitive. They said it might be the begining of a sore throat and the cause of the bleeding might have been because they hurt me while doing the strep culture but all i can take for the pain is tylenol for now. Its gotten a little worse but they did say it wasnt nothing to be scared or worry about that it might be cause im expecting. Can that be a side effect?
  • Options
    Im only allergic to allergy medications, ive had a few stuffy nose a while back havent had one for a while now. Yeah ive been drinking ALOT of water its like i cant eat or go a day if i dont have water now
  • Options
    I just asked if there was anything else i could possibly take and they just said tylenol is the only thing i can take so id feel comfy while eating. Also to drink 5bottles of water or more everyday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"