April 2013 Moms
Options

Mom jeans

(The skinny jeans post reminded me of this question.)I need some jeans that are HIGH rise. I don't want them cutting into my muffin top and will not have my plumber crack showing. I have one pair like this that I got at Ross ,but what jeans do you ladies recommend?

imageimageimage

Re: Mom jeans

• Options
    Liverpool is a brand I got through Stitch Fix that had a higher waist. Nordstrom carries the brand and they have a pull on variety. I have wanted to look for those to try in store. They were under $100 so not awful for price. Gap used to have a good mid rise with two buttons at the waist but they changed the boot cut so it is a bit lower rise. It's still ok but not as good as it used to be.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I recommend Express jeans. They have mid rise and high rise and both are $80.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've always had good luck with gap jeans. I'm currently plus sized and lane Bryant is my go to -- particularly their version of 7seven jeans. Best jeans I've ever owned.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have a higher rise pair from The Limited that I really like.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    I inherited a great pair of Jag jeans. They sell them on amazon. Super comfy too.
  • Options
    I like the brand Not Your Daughter's Jeans. They have a higher rise, are very flattering and are comfy. I've found them for $20 - $50 at Marshall's and Burlington Coat Factory.

• Options
    KrisM86 said:
    I like the brand Not Your Daughter's Jeans. They have a higher rise, are very flattering and are comfy. I've found them for $20 - $50 at Marshall's and Burlington Coat Factory.
    That's actually the brand that my mom DOES wear.  haha!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The Loft has a great variety of jeans
  • Options
    I have two pairs of Kut from the Kloth that are higher rise from nordstrom

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards