Babies on the Brain

Clomid and Evening Primrose Oil?

Can you take these at the same time? I know I can't take Vitex with Clomid, but I can't find a firm answer online. Has anyone asked their doctor about this before? I have a call into mine, but just figured I would see if ya'll knew. TIA.

*My CM was not overly exciting last cycle, so I am trying to pump it up. I did the Robitussin thing, but there just wasn't much of it. No EWCM, barely any watery.

Re: Clomid and Evening Primrose Oil?

• I have not tried evening primrose oil.  Depending on what you get for answers I may give that a shot next month.  I am taking this month off from clomid.  I have a small amount of CM when on clomid.  I do Robitussin and Musinex.  Also, tons of water and green tea. 

Good luck, was clomid successful for you (meaning did you ovulate)?  

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Yes, I did ovulate on my first round of 50 mg. I was drinking tons of water and I started drinking grapefruit juice and eating baby carrots, too, though I wasn't good about doing it every single day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!  I am glad that the 50mg worked for you.  The 50mg did not work for me so I was bumped up to 100mg.  How were your s/e? 
  • I can't remember, but I might have been taking them at the same time.  Robitussin too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageLucyAnnie:
    Yay!  I am glad that the 50mg worked for you.  The 50mg did not work for me so I was bumped up to 100mg.  How were your s/e? 

I know, I was so relieved when it did! What's s/e?

So, did the 100 mg work for you?

• Yes 100mg works perfect for me.  I O right along CD 14-16.  As for s/e they suck but worth it.  From CD 6-11 I have horrid hot flashes.  Some mood swings but not too bad.  Then the day that I do O, I get a horrid headache.  Glad that you didn't have any!!!

• Oh, side effects. Sorry it took me a minute! No, I didn't get any, though I know I am in the minority, so I am very thankful for that!
  • I am not sure whether you can take them at the same time, but I can tell you that EPO works for me. So while I'm not sure if the two are safe to take simultaneously, I can at least say that EPOs effectiveness is really good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"