August 2014 Moms

Victoria Elizabeth "this is your 3rd? This should go quickly!" Hahahaha

mislogismislogis member
edited July 2014 in August 2014 Moms
I wish. Lol.

Monday: 1130am Membrane sweep
Monday: 1100pm Contractions start
Tuesday: 1100am head to L&D 3 cm and told to walk a bit.
: 1pm contractions are pretty painful I'm in tears at this point. They check me, I'm at 4.5cm and admitted. Yay!

Then the fun begins! I continue to walk, and labor, they break my waters around 8pm. I was contracting regularly, so no meds needed at this point.
The contractions got much more intense. "You'll have the baby by midnight!" Hahhahahah. Nope.
I continue to labor, get checked again around 12am and I'm 7cm

At this point I'm in so much pain, breathing thru was so difficult, I called uncle and got the Epidural.

Wednesday 1am:get some rest. I'm checked and 8cm. Should be soon?! Hahahaha nope.

5am I get some pitocen, contractions were spacing
630am try right side, baby doesn't like it, my BP drops after a redose on the epi, and everyone comes running. Find her Hb again and we relax.

My cervix continued to have a lip, and no matter what I did she wouldn't drop. At 1015 am the next shift Dr arrived and suggested trying to push thru it since I was so stretchy. A half of a push, she tells me to stop, because I'm crowning!
The nicu ped's were called (very light meconium was present when they broke my waters) so we had to wait for them. One push later, she was out and is completely perfect. She's been a little phlegmy because she wasn't in the canal long. And I'm just sore bc of having
To endure contractions for so long.

She nurses like a champ, 1 hour long power sessions and then sleeps for 4 hours. I'm hoping it lasts :)

She was born 1032 am 7lb 2 oz 20 inches long @ 39 weeks 3 days
Her big sisters are in love (for the moment!)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Victoria Elizabeth "this is your 3rd? This should go quickly!" Hahahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"