March 2015 Moms

Total AW: Beautiful and Healthy!!

edited July 2014 in March 2015 Moms
Hi girls, sorry it took me so long to check back in!!

Pip is beautiful and healthy! 172 bpm, we saw that little heart going strong! Such an incredible relief...I can't begin to describe how elated we were in that u/s room!

So, the thing is, I'm measuring AHEAD. 4 days ahead of when I KNOW I ovulated (I was temping). We hadn't even had unprotected sex yet on the day I would have gotten pregnant based on my new due date. The midwife said I shouldn't worry about this - but #1 it bugs me because I KNOW it is wrong. #2 That is 4 less days they'll let me wait if it comes down to that (though I will absolutely pull up my temp chart if it comes down to that). According to my ovulation date, I'm due March 2nd. I've been saying March 4th because that is the DD according to my LMP, now my DD is Feb 26th....

Since I know that is wrong, I'm staying here. And duh I would NEVER leave you haggard troll bitches <3

(Psssst - tell me not to worry about measuring big). 

ETA: I tried to link my chart, but fail.

Re: Total AW: Beautiful and Healthy!!

• Yay!  I am very happy for you!

I'm sure measuring just a few days big isn't that big of a deal surely?  You might "slow down" (catch up?) at a subsequent appointment :)

• Yay! Congrats!

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Loading the player...
  • Yaye for a big healthy baby!!!  You couldn't leave us anyway.

• That is wonderful news! Congrats on the great ultrasound! I would not worry about measuring big. My son was 2-4 weeks ahead my whole pregnancy and I know I was not that off since my husband was deployed prior to that first cycle I got pregnant on. My OB kept saying if she didn't know that she would have thought I was a month off at one point. She let me keep my original due date though.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Yay!  Congrats on a healthy LO!  And I know with 99% certainty when I ovulated and still measured big.  So don't worry, lady!

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms
  • yay!!!!!! so happy to read this!!!

TTC#3: started September 2014; BFP on 10/1/14; EDD 6/10/15
    TTC#2: started June 2014; BFP on 7/22/14; EDD 3/31/5; MC 8/3/14

CRB (aka L): born 3/21/11 (35 weeks, 5 weeks in the NICU)
  • congrats!!!

• This is a great update! Congrats!!
      Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image 
  • Yay! LO is an overachiever! I bet they'll readjust your EDD again later, but LO measured like 5 days ahead at my first u/s even though I knew when I ovulated. She ended up coming 11 days early so there wasn't a worry about induction.
  • LesliWLesliW member
    Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I was hoping to see your update!!

Me (40) DH (45); Started dating 2-24-12, Married 5-13-13

BFP 3-16-13..EDD 11-17-13.. MMC 4-16-13 Confirmed/D&C 4-23-13...
    BFP #4 6-22-14 EDD 3-6-15 FX for our LO

• Yay that's great news! I absolutely wouldn't worry about measuring ahead.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats! They said my peanut was 5 days ahead of when I know I ovulated as well. Maybe the baby just wanted you to be extra comforted :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SNLT1012 said:
    Yaye for a big healthy baby!!!  You couldn't leave us anyway.

I can't quit you!
  • Aaah!!! Look at that wittle babyyyy <3 what a great u/s pic! I'm so glad baby looks good and don't worry about a thing. Everything is going to be alright! I know I'm just getting to know you but I hope you do stay here! ;;)
  • Yay!!!!! So glad to read this!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yay, congrats!!!
  • wendyldwendyld member
    edited July 2014
    Yay!! You know u/s dates aren't 100% accurate this early!
    A work in progress

MMC April 2014 at 6w2d, D&C at 9 weeks

MMC August 2014 at 9w1d, D&C at 12 weeks

CP October 2014

My Ovulation Chart

• Yay!! Great news! I wouldn't worry about measuring ahead. Those things can be off either way. In a couple weeks, you could very well be spot on!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • uromysuromys member
    Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! By the way, that's one adorable fetus you have :) congratulations again.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Congrats!! I wouldn't worry about the date either...try don't know why they are talking about!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Yessss congrats!!!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww! Beautiful pic! Congrats!!
  • uraniurani member
    Yay! Congrats on that beautiful little bean!
  • Also, I know this has come up before, but apparently practices (including mine) are switching over to offering NIPT blood draws (non-invasive prenatal testing) instead of NT scans for genetic screening. This test used to be for AMA only, but now insurance covers it for anyone (under some companies that your practice may or may not choose to go with). The baby's DNA is separated from mom's through a simple blood draw of mom's blood and it gives far more accurate genetic screening than the NT scan. This means no u/s until the anatomy scan, but I know an extra u/s is not needed (but not gonna lie, hate to wait until 20 weeks to see Pip again). 

Thought I'd just let you know about this change in prenatal testing...and perhaps we can discuss it further? They did my blood draw today because it starts at 9-10 weeks (and according to them I'm 10 weeks even though I know I'm 9w3d).
  • Whoo hoo!!!

No worries about measuring big, with DD the tech asked me in a concerned tone if there are big babies in my family and scared the shit out of me. DD was definitely not a large baby!

• First of all, WOO HOO for a great u/s.  Second, I consistently measured a week to a week and a half ahead with DD and I know what her conception date was because DH started working crazy hours and we only DTD once that month.
    L.M.
  • rumpierumpie member
    Yay!  Congratulations!
    IVF#1 - Retrieval 11/28/13; 6 retrieved / 5 mature / 3 fertilized / 2-5day blasts sent for CCS / 1 abnormal (monosomy 15) and 1 perfectly normal boy embryo!  FET delayed for fibroid removal
    FET 6/17 / Beta #1 6/26 = 276 / Beta #2 6/30 = 1276
    EDD: 3/5/15
    U/S 7/15 - HEARTBEAT!  127 measuring perfectly at 6w5d
    U/S 7/29 - Heartbeat 183 measuring 8w5d and moving around like crazy!

• So to see your update ^_^. Congrats!!

I feel you on the due date irritation. My little peep measured exactly 7 weeks 3 days (which matches my ovulation date I tracked), but they are keeping my due date 3/12. No you dummies, it's 3/16. Hmph.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!! Early US can vary greatly, so I'm sure that this early growth spurt will level out later!

imageimageimage
  • Yay! Congrats!

• This update makes me giddy! Congrats on a great appointment and don't sweat the measurements girl. It's so early to be accurate to a day like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • Yayyyy, friend! What a glorious and beautiful little you have in there!!! No worrying! Absolutely not! Didn't you measure ahead with E too? And she was pretty wee. It will be fine! Xoxoxox
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congrats! Glad you got to see a healthy little gummy bear :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yay for good news. Also interesting to hear about the new testing options. I opted out of the NT last time.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats on great appt! I was measuring a day ahead yesterday making my EDD 2/28/14 but I am not leaving this board!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP 8/28/07, M/C 11/10/07

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My BFP Chart|DIY obsessed

• Yay what awesome news!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"