February 2015 Moms

How to know when cramps are Normal?

I am 13 weeks today and I noticed this annoying full pain on the left side of my stomach/abdomen. I'm very worried.. Every little ache and pain makes me nervous. Has anyone else experienced this? When should I be concerned?

Re: How to know when cramps are Normal?

• I'm sorry, I meant DULL pain not full pain.
  • I've had the one side pain. The u/s tech told me that was probably from the egg dropping. I normally go with of it's not bad and doesn't feel like period cramps I'm good, if it meets either requirement I call the OB.

You feeling better is what's important though so if you're worried call the nurses line. They're reassuring to talk to and they have way better health advice than I do.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for your response, Jenn. What's the number for the nurses line?
  • Your OB doctor's office has the number for your nurses line. They should have given it t
    You at your first appt. If not, call them to ask. Its not a hot line, lol. @miss23denise‌
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"